Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beekeeping

Beekeeping was not in the feature options provided to us, and I noticed that the blog stated they did not give us options that could be used in larger packs. I wonder if this means that we could possibly see beekeeping in an upcoming Pets EP. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited June 2017
    Or Farming!

Also, I hope the lack of the mention of a sewing machine means we'll see one in a hobbies/crafts GP.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    They did list it as a potential tho in the general ideas list. So, chances are they may have just scrapped it for a future pack idea. Hopefully.
  • Options
    IzzabelleIzzabelle Posts: 153 Member
    simduck88 wrote: »
    Beekeeping was not in the feature options provided to us, and I noticed that the blog stated they did not give us options that could be used in larger packs. I wonder if this means that we could possibly see beekeeping in an upcoming Pets EP. Thoughts?
    I hope so. Bee-Keeping was my first choice. I was disappointed to see that it didn't make the list.
    ZU6MUcP.gif
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    SimGuruGraham explained why beekeeping wouldn't be considered for this pack in the link below. I was actually surprised it was even listed on the whiteboard at all.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/915822/eco-friendly-bees#latest
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png