Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Small bars (like in TS1 + image)

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
edited June 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I would love to have smaller bars in TS4

F8rytpu.png
latest?cb=20140717155901
latest?cb=20140717155902
latest?cb=20140717155900
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• Options
    Simmer_chiyenSimmer_chiyen Posts: 362 Member
    edited June 2017
    I think those TS1 counters really fits good in residential lots. Not everyone would have an island type bar table at home, but a counter-cupboard mesh “nectar/juice” table makes it feels more home-like
    ETA: wording change
  • Options
    koalasimskoalasims Posts: 76 Member
    Wow it's nostalgic seeing the TS1 mini bars <3 I think there definitely should be smaller bars in TS4, the current bars are honestly sometimes to big to fit in the average small home
  • Options
    JazzpuzJazzpuz Posts: 83 Member
    Oh wow, I remember those <3 I get the big, professional bars in communal lots, but I find it a bit weird to place them in my residential, family homes to be honest. It would make much more sense to have something more like what we had i Sims 1, or more closed cabinets, but they seem to want to focus more on the fancy animations when making drinks, hence the big fancy bar counters.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    We got the globe bar in the pack with the butler and there is a drinks tray that can be placed on any counter to make drinks.
  • Options
    buydebugbuydebug Posts: 197 Member
    This is a great idea, but I think it might also be appropriate to include a wine cooler or something even simpler that can just be placed inside of a counter like a dishwasher.
  • Options
    AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    We got the globe bar in the pack with the butler and there is a drinks tray that can be placed on any counter to make drinks.

The globe bar we got only makes specialty drinks specific to that globe you cant make them on the other bars and you can make the other drinks with that bar. Now then, my other point is I would love to have a bar that only take up one space!
  • Options
    CruelhumanbeanCruelhumanbean Posts: 86 Member
    I MISS THOSE!!! I think one of my biggest problems w/ ts4 is how big some things are...(like the telescope/microscope) I like my sims having drinks with their meals but sometimes theres just not enough space for a bar :/ a smaller one would be great tbh. Maybe even a little 1 tile drink cart?