Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Children can now ask other children if they're single?

In XUrbanSimsX's let's play there was a moment 10 minutes in when the child in the family went to introduce himself to a little girl and the options to tease about crush and ask if single popped up! I got so excited, but she didn't investigate it any further. :( So now I'm left wondering if this means children can now have crushes or if it's just a new social with no consequences whatsoever. Has anyone watched a let's play or read a review where this has been addressed? I haven't found any information on the new socials in particular, but I'm dying to know more about them.

Comments

• Options
    VeaumVeaum Posts: 179 Member
    It's probably a new social with no consequences. I saw urban sims let's play as well and originally thought the "ask if single" was just a bug, but the crush thing is cute, I like it
    Intel core i7 7700K
    16GB Kingston hyper X fury
    Gigabyte GTX 1070
    MSI Z270-A PRO
    1TB HD
    480GB SSD
  • Options
    KayytKayyt Posts: 118 Member
    I saw that too!

I think child crushes would be cute but that's as far as it needs to go.

Can't wait until it comes out and we can see!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Find me on YT -https://youtube.com/channel/UCtCvQcmpcqhJxukF8UBjJtw?spfreload=10
  • Options
    CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    Ask if single might be part of a mod. I know UrbanSims uses MCCC and you can enable "ask if single" to be a friendly option but "tease about crush" sounds new :)
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Options
    simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    Ask if single might be part of a mod. I know UrbanSims uses MCCC and you can enable "ask if single" to be a friendly option but "tease about crush" sounds new :)

I use MCCC too, but I've not enabled "ask if single" to be a friendly option so I don't know if it shows for kids then. I'll have to go in game and check if that's the reason why it appeared on her video. Thanks for reminding me of this @CupcakeWitch, I'd forgotten you can do that with MCCC and it might be responsible for that interaction popping up.
  • Options
    simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    It is enabling "ask if single" to show under friendly with MCCC that allows children to ask that! Then it's only "tease about crush" that's new. Thanks for helping me figure it out.
  • Options
    ledouxjazzledouxjazz Posts: 22 Member
    Thats adorable!! Haha