Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

for anit1983

Sorry Anit for posting your name on the forums, but l just wanna thank you so much for the gift that was really sweet.

I am just wondering, not sounding horrible but why did you send me it?

Comments

• Options
    senb23senb23 Posts: 520 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Maybe they were feeling generous, or were just being friendly. :D
  • Options
    acid_Minxacid_Minx Posts: 868 New Member
    edited November 2009
    senb23 wrote:
    Maybe they were feeling generous, or were just being friendly. :D

Yeah maybe :D
  • Options
    anit1983anit1983 Posts: 886 Member
    edited November 2009
    Hi Acid!! You're welcome. I had found a forum thread were people were talking about giving and recieving gifts and it just seemed like a really nice idea. I had some sim points I wasn't using, and I knew I would be getting more when I buy WA also, so I thought I would give out some gifts. I gave some to the few in that thread who had wish lists and to the people on my friends list who also had wish lists. (You were in the 'friend' one. lol)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Not many people know me around here so I'm sure it seems pretty random for all of them. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dragonmaster626dragonmaster626 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited November 2009
    anit1983 wrote:
    Not many people know me around here so I'm sure it seems pretty random for all of them. :mrgreen:

i don't really remember what thread i read with you but i know i've noticed you around because of your sig, but yea its nice to give gifts to others i have same plan for when i get my points once i get WA already made a thread asking for people to post if they would like gifts once i get the expansion
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    anit1983 wrote:

i don't really remember what thread i read with you but i know i've noticed you around because of your sig, but yea its nice to give gifts to others i have same plan for when i get my points once i get WA already made a thread asking for people to post if they would like gifts once i get the expansion

lol I'm kind of a random simmer around here. I just pop into random threads and give a helpful comment or a bit of advise when people are asking questions. I'm posting the most in the Project Photoshot thread, I'm in that contest so I'm in there a lot. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/124523.page I usually don't hang out in the threads where everyone's chatting.

I'm down to 5 simpoints now, so I'm waiting for WA and the rest of those 'free' simpoints. If nothing comes up in the store that I really want then I'll probably spend them gifting.
  • Options
    judithmgallowayjudithmgalloway Posts: 104 Member
    edited November 2009
    Just want to say, seriously and sincerely, it's threads like this amongst the doom and gloom (both gamewise and IRL) that help to restore my faith in human nature a little. Kudos to all the generous gift-givers who have appeared on the forum just recently. :)

(And, no, I'm not biased 'cos I've been given a gift - I haven't - I was just genuinely amazed and happy to see that people were gifting away their points.)
  • Options
    dragonmaster626dragonmaster626 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Just want to say, seriously and sincerely, it's threads like this amongst the doom and gloom (both gamewise and IRL) that help to restore my faith in human nature a little. Kudos to all the generous gift-givers who have appeared on the forum just recently. :)

(And, no, I'm not biased 'cos I've been given a gift - I haven't - I was just genuinely amazed and happy to see that people were gifting away their points.)

one reason i do it is that i think it helps to keep others happy and to remember not togive up their game just because of a few bugs in it
  • Options
    Bubby189Bubby189 Posts: 1,999 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Thanks Anit for the gift! I post a thanks somewhere else but then I saw this one. Have a very nice Christmas! Huggles!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Bubby189 wrote:
    Thanks Anit for the gift! I post a thanks somewhere else but then I saw this one. Have a very nice Christmas! Huggles!

You're welcome! Your avi looks so cute by the way! :mrgreen: