Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need help with sims 2 unlimited collection

NikkiKaur15NikkiKaur15 Posts: 477 Member
When I go into create a sim and I click on the 2nd 1 the heads dont show up its like their not their

Comments

• Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hi @NikkiKaur15

Have you got any default face templates installed as sometimes depending on what type I use the face selection in Cas disappears?
  • Options
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    Hi @NikkiKaur15

Have you got any default face templates installed as sometimes depending on what type I use the face selection in Cas disappears?

No I don't think so but I will have a look, but I'm sure I don't I only have mods and so cc hair and make-up and skins
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @NikkiKaur15

If it's not mods or cc causing the problem I am little stumped. When did you download UC recently or have you been playing a while? When did you last use face shapes in CAS? The only other thing I can suggest is that you repair the game in Origin but if you have changed your graphic settings to enable a higher screen resolution it may revert to the original and you might have to do that again.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    The best way to find the culprit is to remove your Downloads folder and try it with a test neighborhood- see if it's a DL or not. :(
  • Options
    Okey thanks guys I will try it but I have had the collection for awhile now since the day it came out