Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mobile Homes/Campers

Whenever they add Cars in, wouldn't it be cool to have custom Campers or Mobile Homes to live in:)) They could add a new world where their are trailer parks, and they could add a lot in for campers in Outdoor Retreat. Where maybe your sim is a world traveler, Doesn't want to live in just one spot. Or maybe you sim got kicked out of the house and has to live in their car. Maybe they can add new skills and new aspirations. Instant happiness and inspired moods. World Traveler Goals, and collectibles. What do you guys think? What are some of your Ideas?:)))

Comments

• Options
    chelseyb887chelseyb887 Posts: 5 New Member
    very good idea!
  • Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Reminds me just like houseboats. I love your idea OP!
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    That's a good idea!
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Love this!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    HarlowandMeHarlowandMe Posts: 231 Member
    Aww thanks you guys, I am sure lots of different things could be Incorporated too:)) I hope they add something like this it would be cool to have some kind of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Wagon too lol. For whenever they add horses, horses could pull them, or donkeys. That would be cool to be livable too, with maybe different comfort level types. Like sleeping in your car could make your sim grumpy or sad.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Great idea!
    A grey nomads pack!

It'd be nice if the caravans(etc) were done in a similar style to the houseboats in ts3, but with a much more challenging tiny space.

It's also a great reason to add all in one bathrooms, all in one kitchens, soafa beds, bunk beds and loft beds, to the game.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Yeah I am sure they could come up with something:)) that would be so cool if they could do them like house boats:))
  • Options
    HennriettaHennrietta Posts: 212 Member
    Love your idea!
  • Options
    GoldilockGoldilock Posts: 80 Member
    Whenever they add Cars in, wouldn't it be cool to have custom Campers or Mobile Homes to live in:)) They could add a new world where their are trailer parks, and they could add a lot in for campers in Outdoor Retreat. Where maybe your sim is a world traveler, Doesn't want to live in just one spot. Or maybe you sim got kicked out of the house and has to live in their car. Maybe they can add new skills and new aspirations. Instant happiness and inspired moods. World Traveler Goals, and collectibles. What do you guys think? What are some of your Ideas?:)))

I love your idea too. There could be one spot on every location, where sims could park. I'd love to just get my sim away from the house and his every day routine, and just fish somewhere for three days or something, without having to travel back every time he needs to pee (exaggerating a bit, but still). I'd also love it if these mobile homes were eco sustainable, practical and had a nice design.
  • Options
    Yeah It would be so cool, If you could design them too. I really want a Camper with the bunk bed above the driver and passenger seat, They could give you a variety of different furniture that had multi purpose use. Like a table that turns into a bed, and a bed couch that looked built in. That would be fun too, and they could come up with some new furniture too :))
  • Options
    blossombombsblossombombs Posts: 92 Member
    That'd be so cool! We could have a Backpacker trait or something - someone who doesn't like staying in one place for too long? I love the idea of mobile homes and travelling around. If we get vehicles sometime, maybe mobile sims could live in vans?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    We could have a Backpacker trait or something - someone who doesn't like staying in one place for too long?
    A wanderer trait
    Someone who get's fidgety and anxious if the spend too many nights in the same place.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    That'd be so cool! We could have a Backpacker trait or something - someone who doesn't like staying in one place for too long? I love the idea of mobile homes and travelling around. If we get vehicles sometime, maybe mobile sims could live in vans?
    Movotti wrote: »
    We could have a Backpacker trait or something - someone who doesn't like staying in one place for too long?
    A wanderer trait
    Someone who get's fidgety and anxious if the spend too many nights in the same place.

I love these Ideas:)) I would love the Wanderer Trait Idea:)) and the backpacker trait:)) Our sims could go on their own little adventures:))