Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wishlist for Ecoliving

Hi with this Discussion i want to give you the opertunity to give the Gurus your personal wishlist for Eco Living Stuff! What do you want? What should the gameplay have ? Help them to create YOUR fav Stuff pack.

Cas:

d6f040fe864c9649de571cc8345676fb.jpg
ec185438686b10bbfe622d9bc33feb3a.jpg
a012a228d93cc3bc7224ae5f21ee266e.jpg
6acb054e7764f03521a0fff04dd06c60.jpg

Comments

• Options
    123w4123w4 Posts: 42 Member
    3D7D2C2800000578-4246434-Emma_Watson_wearing_a_Calvin_Klein_dress_made_from_Newlife_recyc-a-1_1487749460240.jpg5fqitv-l-610x610-boys-pants-harem+pants-converse-swag-fashion+kids-kids+fashion.jpg
    0ea2.jpg
    HTB16FVNLpXXXXaFXXXXq6xXFXXXa.jpg

This are just some of my ideas

• Options
    RetinaStormRetinaStorm Posts: 185 Member
    s-l1000.jpg
    ALL%20NEW%20SIGN%20copy.jpg
    mMuoBY_5sfUORCktLyiYxiQ.jpg
    Free-iron-Big-font-b-Plaid-b-font-font-b-Shirts-b-font-Man-High-Quality.jpg
    ombie-Wash-Retro-Dark-Khaki-Mens-Shirts-3546.jpg
    womens-camo-pants-7.jpg
    555126.jpeg
    04e23d98fb19fab147d2d4e96eb8bddb.jpg
    dsc_5705e1web_1737_large.jpg
    l_10134532_004.jpg
    old-fashioned-washing-machines-for-your-inspiration-in-creating-your-own-Old-Fashion-so-it-looks-awesome-3.jpg
    compost-bin-diagram.gif
    Double-composter.jpg
    solar-pwered-house.jpg
    Elizabeth_Park%2C_Hartford%2C_CT_-_greenhouses_2.jpg
    54ca68a67367e_-_sprinklers_03_0710-synd.jpg
    mop-bucket.jpg
    trash-compactor-bg-hero.jpg
    robert-dyas.jpg
    MethodDryerSpray.jpgtumble dryer
    1000074204_main.jpg?$v8srpgrid$&img404=noimagedefault

• Options
    RetinaStormRetinaStorm Posts: 185 Member
    and also
    Gulab-Chaman.jpg
    foot-2-main.jpg
    Meat%20Drying%20Rack%20II%20HR.jpg?1303553880
    Kock_2013_BeefJerky02.png
    9258a37b5f1ac2604ccc10dd8bbcdddc.jpg

making our own jams drying our meat/fish canning station etc would all be fun in sims
  • Options
    NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    When I think Eco living I think of the following:

Wall candles, more candles in general, especially candles that can go on shelves.
    A juicer for the gardens we grow, which would tie in nicely with nectar making or w/e.
    A bicycle prop (if it can in no way be made usable), leaning against a wall or hanging on wall.
    More hanging plants of various varieties, or vertical gardens something interesting with plants...more bamboo plants, more bamboo things.
    Awnings and things that provide shade, maybe made of glass or screen.
    A windmill/water well to reduce household costs.
    I cant help but think of natural materials and space saving when I think Eco living.
    More natural materials in wallpapers. paneling and flooring - things that look clean and natural.
    If buildmode items on are on the table, a seamless window and straight arch, or just a larger (wider) plate of glass (that doesnt poke thru the upper floor) without seams or designs on it.
    Or some triangular windows or angles that can be nested up in the apex of the roofline.
    Or screens, for a screened in porch.
    Air plants - did I say vertical garden type things? even if decorative.
    Ceiling fans.
    Clothes line/rack
    Another wood pile (the one we have has a particular style)
    A hanging fireplace (one not meant to go against the wall)
    Composting for garden (another way to make fertilizer?)
    Smaller fountains, like for a table
    Solar panels that can be put on roofs (should support angled roof and flat placement)
    Ability to dry and hang herbs and flowers (probably just for decorative use, but similar to the garlic braid and wreathes)
    More shade producing outside plants that can be tucked into smaller spaces. (fronds, rubber, banana and the like)
    Greenhouse? (biosphere or kit pieces?)
    I want more natural looking clothes; linen, loose, neutral.

ok thats pretty much my wish list. I dunno about laundry itself, I hate doing laundry :expressionless:
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • Options
    LelandLeland Posts: 1 New Member
    Hammocks
    Rope Bridges
    Skylights
    Solar Panels
  • Options
    jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    How about peasant blouses and full skirts? And macrame (?) and rag rugs.
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Options
    tilditildi Posts: 5 New Member
    @RetinaStorm YES to ALL of that!

• Options
    tilditildi Posts: 5 New Member
    Nectere wrote: »

Wall candles, more candles in general, especially candles that can go on shelves.
    A juicer for the gardens we grow, which would tie in nicely with nectar making or w/e.
    A bicycle prop (if it can in no way be made usable), leaning against a wall or hanging on wall.
    More hanging plants of various varieties, or vertical gardens something interesting with plants...more bamboo plants, more bamboo things.
    I cant help but think of natural materials and space saving when I think Eco living.
    More natural materials in wallpapers. paneling and flooring - things that look clean and natural.
    If buildmode items on are on the table, a seamless window and straight arch, or just a larger (wider) plate of glass (that doesnt poke thru the upper floor) without seams or designs on it.
    Or some triangular windows or angles that can be nested up in the apex of the roofline.
    Ceiling fans.
    Clothes line/rack
    Solar panels that can be put on roofs (should support angled roof and flat placement)
    Ability to dry and hang herbs and flowers (probably just for decorative use, but similar to the garlic braid and wreathes)
    More shade producing outside plants that can be tucked into smaller spaces. (fronds, rubber, banana and the like)

All of this is great!!
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited April 2017
    Laundry
    Modern Clothing
    Solar Panels
    Eco-Friendly Trait (like in Sims 3 Ambitions)
    Lawn Sprinklers
    Lawnmower (although probably better for a potential Seasons EP)
    Ceiling Fans
    Skylights
    CHAIRS.
  • Options
    RobynTylerRobynTyler Posts: 38 Member
    Nectere wrote: »

Ceiling fans.
    Clothes line/rack

ok thats pretty much my wish list. I dunno about laundry itself, I hate doing laundry :expressionless:

I love all those ideas! I think as a step further would be a candle making station! Could use garden produce as different scents and add potential for unique moodlets from them too.
    I think green houses would be great too, also as a new idea, conservatories! I'm not sure if they are called something else in America, but pretty much the same as a greenhouse, and having rooms/buildings with glass roofs would look so cool!
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I want a worm farm

Environment_WormFarm.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    Imagine toddlers reaching in, pulling out a worm, and eating it!
    Worms could be used for fishing, and the compost they make could be used for the garden.
    But be warned, worm farms can get pretty stinky!
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Wow! Enough great ideas in this thread for an Eco-Living expansion pack. :)