Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Far East on developers' minds?

It seems to me there's been quite a bit new Far East Asia style content in the expansions lately. It made sense for City Living, but there's a few CAS items in Vampires and the small statue in Vintage Glamor, so maybe that theme is on the developers minds. Seems like that theme may be returning in this version of sims, visiting the Far East or China was awesome in TS2 and TS3! Even if they aren't hinting at it, some of the objects the developers make seem inspired by a similar themed expansion, but with speculation of so much other content being added soon could this expansion even be coming any time soon?

Comments

• Options
    koalasimskoalasims Posts: 76 Member
    Any travelling in TS4 would be great. Really enjoyed World Adventures in TS3 :smile:
  • Options
    SylvanGlad3SylvanGlad3 Posts: 6 New Member
    koalasims wrote: »
    Any travelling in TS4 would be great. Really enjoyed World Adventures in TS3 :smile:

Honestly this. I've been craving a World-Adventures-style EP or GP for the Sims4 that expanded on the vacation destinations from Outdoor Retreat. Like, going camping is cool and all, but what if I want my sims to lounge by the beach on a tropical island resort? :D