Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

an animal want in simssupply video

I saw a fox or cat in the vamp vid 15 what is that ?
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Is it a youtubers video? if so, then it's probably a CC.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I have not seen any cc like that
  • Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    For those who are looking for the video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ig88uMyVfg
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    yes thats the one thanks
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    I watched the video. Didn't see anything...
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    simslover1145simslover1145 Posts: 304 Member
    It might have been just a tell a funny story/joke about animals whim. I'm pretty sure it's nothing hinting at possible Pets EP, but a whim that's been in the game since the release. I'm just not completely sure what's the description behind it and to what emotion it relates.
    Starry-Night-Over-The-Rhone.jpg?ts=1459229076
  • Options
    simslover1145simslover1145 Posts: 304 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    It might have been just a tell a funny story/joke about animals whim. I'm pretty sure it's nothing hinting at possible Pets EP, but a whim that's been in the game since the release. I'm just not completely sure what's the description behind it and to what emotion it relates.

One of my Sims is a klepto, she always gets a want with a fox depicted when she wants to swipe something.

This. The whim with a puppy depicted is what I mentioned in my comment and fox is for swiping something. I mistook these two, whoops!
    Starry-Night-Over-The-Rhone.jpg?ts=1459229076
  • Options
    oh ok
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited March 2017
    This thread has confused me! Im assuming the OP means that they saw a thought bubble with a fox/animal in it?
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Thought bubble animals have been around since the start.
  • Options
    zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member

One of my Sims is a klepto, she always gets a want with a fox depicted when she wants to swipe something.

I could v well be wrong as I don't have any experience with foxes but I think the correlation is that foxes are notorious (in rural areas?) for stealing chickens and other livestock. I believe there are idioms and proverbs that go with it but I can't recall them. They seem also to be problem solvers to get what they want (much like a klepto, I suppose.)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    zubrowkas wrote: »

I could v well be wrong as I don't have any experience with foxes but I think the correlation is that foxes are notorious (in rural areas?) for stealing chickens and other livestock. I believe there are idioms and proverbs that go with it but I can't recall them. They seem also to be problem solvers to get what they want (much like a klepto, I suppose.)

In the kid's show "Dora The Explorer" there's a character named Swiper the Fox who is there to try and steal needed items by the main character or her friends -- kids are supposed to be able to spot him and say "Swiper, no swiping!" along with Dora. Maybe the fox thought bubble for kleptos is a tie-in to that?

https://youtu.be/tzRS7n5TTug
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    zubrowkas wrote: »

In the kid's show "Dora The Explorer" there's a character named Swiper the Fox who is there to try and steal needed items by the main character or her friends -- kids are supposed to be able to spot him and say "Swiper, no swiping!" along with Dora. Maybe the fox thought bubble for kleptos is a tie-in to that?

https://youtu.be/tzRS7n5TTug

maybe