Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store bought stuff keeps deinstalling..

everytime I turn off my pc?

I play on steam now and O h my gosh do I really need to reset IE everytime and then install ALL my store content for it to show up?
Starting the game is hard enough already cuz of my OCD and this just makes me so upset. Can't I just assure that they STAY installed?

Comments

• Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Store content should stay installed until you install it. You should only need to delete caches and cookies for IE if the Launcher is having trouble, which shouldn't be all that often. How are you installing Store content? While the game is off, I download from my account's Purchase History page on the Store. When everything is downloaded I install via the Launcher by selecting items in the Downloads tab and installing in small batches depending on file size.
  • Options
    MajestykMajestyk Posts: 2,624 Member
    I'm having the same issues. I finally got everything installed and ready to play made my people house and then had to stop playing. Someone had gifted me I installed it and some how it ended up installing SOME of my store content. Got frustrated with trying to get it reinstalled so I quit just came back and EVERYTHING except venues is GONE.
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,363 Member
    I recommend this thread: How to install your store content so that it doesn't uninstall itself

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/807788/reinstall-store-stuff-sim-file-share/p1