Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Current Household - Update (2/3/17)

soccer_emmysoccer_emmy Posts: 114 Member
Hey guys! Just wanted to share my current household with anyone wanting to meet a new family. My current household's father is the third generation, while the kids are the fourth. This is the first time I have started a discussion, so wish me luck!

A little back history on this family. I started with my generation one sim when City Life came out. His name was Bryson Easley. He married Brandi Hollingsworth and together they had eight daughters!
1. Audrey
2. Ryleigh
3. Carolina
4. Mikaela
5. Vivian
6. Stephanie
7. Khloe
8. Juliette

Four sets of very identical girls. While I was playing on a lot with the "On Ley Line" trait, I did not think it would happen four times! Or that it would result in all girls!! Most of their daughters moved out, got married, and had children of their own. Audrey became my generation two. She married Dominik Caballero and ended up having twin boys named Ezra and Alejandro! More twins! I might have woohooed on a lot with the "On Ley Line" trait, but I don't think their apartment had it. Later on they had a daughter, named Mariela, as well.

When Ezra and Alejandro aged up I moved them out and started playing with them. Right after they both got married, the toddler update came out, so I had both couples try for a baby. Ezra and his wife Rachel had a girl named Izabella. While, Alejandro and his wife Krista had a boy named Kolton.

jt2zac.jpg
(Kolton as a toddler)

Having two toddlers and four adults working full time jobs was difficult for me, so I moved Alejandro and his family out and started playing with them. I built them a custom house for their cute small family. I built it with a nursurey and a toddler room thinking my toddler was going to stay a toddler a little bit longer. Instead he decided to age up! So now I have to renovate lol.

j7qd6d.jpg

2v8mxq8.png
(Kolton after he aged up to a child)

I did not put the "On Ley Line" trait on this house, but Kolton just got twin brothers!!

24v4l6u.jpg

The twins are named Salvador and Jaylen. I will be posting updates as I play, but for now enjoy this intro into my current household! :smiley:

If anyone is interested, here is the family tree. It is a bit of a work in progress, but has everyone on it.

http://www.familyecho.com/?p=BLZTQ&c=1491uf45nun&f=702545123626512854

Here is also the house on the gallery.

https://thesims.com/gallery/2F3F9427E67911E68B52CC1F570176B5

Thanks everyone for reading!
Post edited by soccer_emmy on

Comments

• Options
    KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
    Wow!! Kolton is super cute... :love:
  • Options
    KatNip wrote: »
    Wow!! Kolton is super cute... :love:

Thanks! Check out how cute his brothers are (below)! They just aged up :smile:

• Options
    Happy birthday to me you guys!! LOL! A quick update before I go and celebrate!

Salvador and Jaylen aged up to toddlers. I will be working on their skills next time I play.

iz9k5g.png

Jalyen has brown hair while Salvador has red. They are probably the least identical twins I have had. Here is mom eating while the twins play. As you can tell, this is where Salvador got his red hair from.

2s17k8z.jpg

Dad just got done working out. Now he is working on his woodworking skills.

i5ub76.jpg

Kolton is always so tired after school. But he finds time to play some arcade games with mom.

iyj6f6.jpg

32zl7pt.png
  • Options
    simduck88simduck88 Posts: 89 Member
    Love this! I really want to do something like this, but for a few generations of living on a Ley Line. However, I am worried about losing the ghosts of previous generations. Is this still a problem in culling in TS4? Or has this been corrected in an update? Thanks team!
  • Options
    @simduck88 I'm not really sure. I font play with ghosts in my family but I have seen some around the world. I don't usually recognize them though. So in other words, I haven't seen any from my family.
  • Options
    Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been so busy with work that I haven't had much time to play The Sims. Hopefully I'll have some time this weekend!
  • Options
    BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    edited February 2017
    This is so cute :) I'll check for updates. The red hair looks nice. It will be cool to see if it lasts through the generations. Are you using any of the original eight daughters for anything?

You might like my Legacy.

KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • Options
    @Blargian Thank you! I have played a little on the other daughters. I believe four of the eight are married. Most have at least two kids. So, I think my original generation has like 8 grandkids and 3 great grandkids.
  • Options
    thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    I've just read this! Your family is so cute :) I'm excited to see the other kids!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    I've been so busy with work that I haven't been able to play! But, I did play a little bit the other day and will play some more today. For now, I only have one picture for you guys.

Here is Salvador eating a sandwich lol! Who knew feeding twin toddlers in the high chairs would be so difficult! I tried, but finally just let them take their own food and eat on the couch.

f55dvp.png