Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(TS3) Sims by Steph - The Alphabetacy (updates daily!)

PrincessLala14PrincessLala14 Posts: 29,231 Member
edited September 2016 in The Sims 3 Stories and Legacies
tumblr_inline_ob0yhzcnSE1sx3u69_500.jpg

Hi there everyone!! My name is Lala, and I'm a longtime simmer who's finally come back to simming! Some of you may remember me from my 100 baby challenge a few years back, which unfortunately is dead now. Quite dead. As in, I got my PC reformatted and wiped clean. Yesterday I installed all of my Sims games, and now I'm back in action after almost two years!

I've decided to post about my Simming experiences on a Simblr, so if anyone wants to visit my blog, it can be found here:

SIMS BY STEPH

I'm starting off with an Alphabetacy. You can visit the Simblr to read it - there will be a masterlist updated now and then with links to all of the chapters, and the chapters can be found on the main page of the blog, starting with the most recent. It should be updating twice a day, assuming I maintain it properly - the masterlist won't update that frequently, but I'll try to get it at least every other day.

I hope you guys will be interested in reading! For those of you who have Simblrs, send me a message on there and I'll check out your blogs in return! I love seeing what other people post.
purple_flowers_39.jpg
Post edited by PrincessLala14 on

Comments

• Options
    Just a little bump for the sake of visibility! So far my alphabetacy challenge is doing quite well. Though the posts on the blog don't reflect it (I use a queue to guarantee that posts are spaced apart evenly and posted regularly) I'm almost to the point of choosing which child whose name starts with D will be my heir! It's very exciting :) I did almost have some gamebreaking bugs but they corrected themselves - it seemed to be that my fourth-generation (C) heir's spouse was damaged in some way, but getting rid of her fixed it and I was quite relieved.

I hope you guys will take a peek and see if you like it! I'm having a lot of fun with it and I'd love to hear some feedback, snatch up a few followers, or steal a few more likes <3
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    lunabellelunabelle Posts: 175 Member
    Your pics are lovely! And yes! Britt is super cute <3
    Working on #100BabyChallenge #TwiggsLegacy
    Now up to baby number 64!
  • Options
    lovelylisaclovelylisac Posts: 1,291 Member
    Love it. Adriana and Britt are gorgeous, and Brock is such a cutie.
  • Options
    lunabelle wrote: »
    Your pics are lovely! And yes! Britt is super cute <3
    Thank you! I put a lot of care into the angles of the pictures and making sure I can include everything I want, so I appreciate the comment on them. And yeah, Britt was a super pretty Sim!!
    Love it. Adriana and Britt are gorgeous, and Brock is such a cutie.
    Haha Adrianna and Britt were both so pretty that they had me questioning whether or not I made the right choice with my heir! Everything turned out well though, so I don't regret my choices.
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    what a lovely simblr with a funny let's play story.A tumblr to follow for sure.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    what a lovely simblr with a funny let's play story.A tumblr to follow for sure.

Thank you!! I'm glad that you've been enjoying it, I've been having SO much fun writing it.
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    Just another little bump to bring me up to the first page for a bit! I also have another story that will be coming out on October 3rd on my blog. There are a few previews out for it already, which can be found on the chapter masterlist for the new story. It's going to be awesome - I'm basically going to plop 8 Sims down in a household, turn on high free will, and see what happens.
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    Bumpity-bump! I love my alphabetacy so much ;') Though the story on the blog is still just on the third generation, I'm about to start playing the sixth generation in-game!
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    Hey everybody! The final preview for my new story The Kliq House is up on the blog today, and weekly chapters will begin posting on Monday! (not today, lol, the following Monday). There's now a link in my signature, as well as at the top of this thread, so make sure to check out my site :)
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    absin0901absin0901 Posts: 44 Member
    Good post
  • Options
    Just a little bump! My new story, The Kliq House, went live on my blog yesterday! There will be weekly updates every Monday until the story finishes, so make sure to get started reading it now!
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    Just a little bumpity-bump!! :)
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    Just another bumpity-bump to promote my story ^_^ Unfortunately the links on my masterlist page are currently broken, but I'm hard at work fixing that! It should be only a day or two more!
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    Up to generation 8 here, with generation 9 growing up quickly. I've fixed the issue with the masterlist and made it much easier to navigate - now, instead of having links to every update ever posted, it just has links to each generation, sorted by the Generation # tag.
    purple_flowers_39.jpg