Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 2 mods

Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
I play The Sims 2, 3 and 4. I have mods for The Sims 3 and 4, but I'm not sure of available or must haves for The Sims 2. Do you guys have any suggestions on where a save place is to get them from or ones you just can't play without?

Comments

• Options
    SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    I don't personally use mods or cc, but many people here really like Mod The Sims, and their stuff is said to be safe.
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Mod the Sims has mods that are safe and helpful.

Also Simbology has some fantastic mods, by both twojeffs and BoilingOil http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=cqtpdbvogrclbjqsnumlhtleg2&

Faiuwle also has a few mods http://faiuwle.wikidot.com/sims2hacks

Ones I couldn't live without? Hmm I guess the longer life span mod I have from MTS, there are several different ones there. Larger household mod, also from MTS. Twojeffs college mods, and No friends for careers mod at Simbology. Same energy for any bed from MTS. Off the top of my head.

I guess it depends how you like to play, there are a lot of mods out there that are handy, you can tailor the game pretty much anyway you like. If you wanted to change something in particular, let us know, I am sure someone knows where to find a mod for it. :)
  • Options
    Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    @JULES1111 Thank you for all the info. I will definitely look into those and Mod The Sims. I have used it for Sims 3 and 4 but never looked at what they have for 2.
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Simlena528 wrote: »
    @JULES1111 Thank you for all the info. I will definitely look into those and Mod The Sims. I have used it for Sims 3 and 4 but never looked at what they have for 2.

Your welcome. :) Remember if you are looking for something specific to let us know.
  • Options
    mommy19959699mommy19959699 Posts: 226 Member
    I always head to modthesims2 for mods and click MTS top items>Game Mods. You can scroll through some that are really helpful like faster homework, no fun tank for school, faster university, etc. I also tend to get the no kicking over the trash can so I don't have to babysit it lol. It's only 26 pages if you search in that way so doesn't take too long. Another good site is more awesome than you. I can't post links yet sorry.
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I love the ACR mod, since it makes my sims do romatic interactions on their own which is really cute. I always missed that. You can also type in on google "Sims 2 most used mods" since it will provide you links and other people who might know some great mods that we can't think of.
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    VoeilleVoeille Posts: 474 Member
    Yeah MTS and MATY have great mods, just take a look at the Game Mods section at MTS and you’ll surely find something interesting :) (and maybe you’ll like my water mod ;)). Also this thread is worth browsing. If you are interested in graphically improving the game, the custom post processing mod might be useful for you, however it affects performance a lot, and I couldn’t really play with it on, I mostly turn it on to take a nice screenshot or something (you can turn it on or off at any point while playing with a cheat).
    “Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
    Pond & Sea Water Overhaul (TS2)
    Simblr (my TS2 CC)
    MTS Profile