Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the prettiest born in game sim you've ever had?

KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
What's the prettiest born in game sim you've ever had? Mines Blaire Scattini.
01-24-17_8-56-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
01-24-17_8-56-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
She's Blasian, and she looked pretty weird when she was a teenager but she's really grown into her face and figure. (What can I say? I have a thing for blasian girls :love:)

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    In CAS if I really want an attractive Sim I usually make 2 attractive Sims and then use genetics to create their child. Make the child a YA, delete my original 2 Sims and now I have the best qualities of them both.
  • Options
    iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    I have A LOT! :)

8dae561b5b.jpg
    8db449853f.png
    8db8f7c346.png
    8e04f49db3.png
    8e0d2d0564.png
    8e14d34892.png

• Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    edited January 2017
    There have been some sims along my legacy line that have been so handsome it almost creeps me out a bit. Here are some of them:

l6w2X2z.png
    qrF8Yvt.png
    VONDYbv.png

But my all time favorite is probably Pablo. He was super hot even as an elder :blush: (just ignore Dominic, he was having a bad day)
    Nqrr35a.png
    WrJjD55.png
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    Ruska Jytky. Her parents were nothing that great so I didn't expect much, but she grew up incredibly beautiful. What a surprise.

Teenage Ruska with her mother.
    27.5.2016_21.26.56_zpsqohlufjm.png

Growing up into a YA.
    27.5.2016_22.09.32_zpsvlrfw1ij.png

She's on a date with a slightly older man (all her four kids have different father, I'm hoping one will be a good genetical match).
    12-09-16_10-06-58PM_zpsxfocfbes.png
  • Options
    They are all so beautiful and handsome! Keep on sharing! :)
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    These are my two favorite Sims that were born in-game :)
    i38K4AO.png
    TfdlWIi.png?1

He/Him
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    Littledreamer1994Littledreamer1994 Posts: 232 Member
    edited January 2017
    it would have to be Maisie, she has some lovely genetics from her parents and her daughter is adorable, so uploading her best pics
    33c1wmg.png

n5szfn.png

2ro24cn.png

2niyzi1.png

Maisie without makeup
    2a64ls0.png
    242amc1.png

Dark Form
    16i73nt.png
    23lz2io.png

Octavia
    2n6yg5k.png
    2ibjktc.png

Dark Form
    x6c6e1.png
    5fj98m.png

I would also like to add in Mitsu aswell, her and Maisie are my personal favourites out of my current generation ^^
    21nl7uw.png
    2upqon9.png
  • Options
    it would have to be Maisie, she has some lovely genetics from her parents and her daughter is adorable, so uploading her best pics
    33c1wmg.png

n5szfn.png

2ro24cn.png

2niyzi1.png

Maisie without makeup
    2a64ls0.png
    242amc1.png

Dark Form
    16i73nt.png
    23lz2io.png

Octavia
    2n6yg5k.png
    2ibjktc.png

Dark Form
    x6c6e1.png
    5fj98m.png

I would also like to add in Mitsu aswell, her and Maisie are my personal favourites out of my current generation ^^
    21nl7uw.png
    2upqon9.png

Both are beautiful! I think Mitsu is my favourite though. :love:
  • Options
    Littledreamer1994Littledreamer1994 Posts: 232 Member
    @KatNip, yep I have said to myself that Mitsu is one of my personal favourites
  • Options
    omgxxstefferkneeomgxxstefferknee Posts: 154 Member

At the moment in my game, I seem to be producing very good looking sims so I decided to share them as I came across this post lol the only stuff I touched was their makeup, hair style, hair color and eyebrow style. Everything else stayed the way they were born. It's all from the parents!

Alice Goth
    Descendant of Alexander Goth. I think great-grandchild. I just think she's so cute. She reminded me a lot of Alice from Alice Madness Returns when she was a teenager. And then I heard Vampires were coming out and was so happy because she fits perfectly into the role so I kept aging her back to the beginning of a YA until the game came and I could make her one lol

2vmdgeu.png
    x4rw4h.png

Lexi Beckman
    She's from my legacy family. The 6th or 7th generation. She just became a YA the other day in my game. I think she's my favorite cause she's so pretty and bubbly.

2hhf12s.png
    smf487.png

Jazmine Davis
    Bella Goth is a ghost in my game (not sure why, the game generated it that way) so she still lives in the house and for fun I decided to see what a child would look like between her and Alice Goth's sister's husband to be and I was so impressed with the results that I had to keep her in my game because she was just too pretty to delete lol

2n8t1uf.png
    27xp8qp.png