The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wish Dark Form could have a different walk!

I love the vampire walk but it really is "too much" for all of the time. However, if we could switch to that walk as part of our Dark Form I think it would be amazing! Can we? Do I just not know how to do it?

Comments

• Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    AmaraRena wrote: »
    I love the vampire walk but it really is "too much" for all of the time. However, if we could switch to that walk as part of our Dark Form I think it would be amazing! Can we? Do I just not know how to do it?

I think you can change the walk while your in CAS in the dark form side just like in the regular side.
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    No, the option to change your walk is greyed out for the dark form, unfortunately. I agree that that would be really cool! Because I have a few vampires I've chosen to have the creepy walk and they do look kinda ridiculous (and take forever to get somewhere lol) walking around like that.
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    mariah6194 wrote: »
    No, the option to change your walk is greyed out for the dark form, unfortunately. I agree that that would be really cool! Because I have a few vampires I've chosen to have the creepy walk and they do look kinda ridiculous (and take forever to get somewhere lol) walking around like that.

Hmm I could of sworn that I changed My creations when I was making them, but maybe not, thanks for info.
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    mariah6194 wrote: »

Hmm I could of sworn that I changed My creations when I was making them, but maybe not, thanks for info.

All you need to do to test it is switch one of them to their Dark Form and have them walk somewhere. You'll see right away if they switch to the creepy walk.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I wish there were new voices, deep, dark, distorted, unearthly
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,571 Member
    in my case i chose nver to use the dark form because i do not went scary vampires in my game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I find the walk cute on female vampires.
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    I wonder if they'd consider adding the walks to the Dark Form? Pretty please EA????
  • Options
    sweetbluekiana1sweetbluekiana1 Posts: 167 Member
    edited January 2017
    Do the testingcheats on cheat and then type in cas.fulleditmode after that. And you will get all access to walk styles, dark form edit, etc. @AmaraRena @KHS12
    Post edited by sweetbluekiana1 on
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    AmaraRena wrote: »

YAAAAAS!!! I agree completely.
  • Options
    Simberella777Simberella777 Posts: 480 Member
    I also agree completely. I have one vampire that walks that way only in his normal form. It is irritatingly slow. I thought they would only do that when they were going to do vampire things, not everyday things. Not so. Now that I know, I might change it as it's only cute for a short while.