Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So maybe it's been done before or not.... Challenge!!!

purpleto280purpleto280 Posts: 949 Member
So I had an idea today, and like the title says it may have already been done maybe not, but here it is...
You have a fresh couple,
you marry,
you can woo hoo all you want but no babies
however you can have children, they just have to be adopted.
Now here comes the good stuff,
you can adopt the infants, or children, but you can not have any of your own,
adopt the most kids you can,
then you can not choose their traits, or whims.
you have to randomize it and the first one that comes up you have to take,
remember these are adopted children, they are not all going to be good, or out going whatever, I want a full on mixture that being said if a trait comes up that one of your children already have you must hit randomize again. I want evil kids,
I want goodie good kids, I want insane kids you get the picture... after all you never really know what your going to get when you truly adopt, so we will have no control on what we get in game... it is ok to have two kids with the insane trait, but they have to have something different in the end to..NO TWO KIDS can be alike, they have to have a mixture of all kinds of stuff.... Also another note,
you can not change their appearance at all other then their clothes and hair style, however the hair color must stay the same as their own that they came with.
Also your Sims Traits and whims whatever they want you have to do the action. You will lead your Adopted simmies lives exactly through what they want to do and follow the traits as much as possible. Basically let their free will and the game itself play itself out

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

Who's in?

We will share our funniest pictures/video's etc:
and stories here:

Lets begin.
sigsims%20copy_zps4jb8b2a9.png

Comments

• Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    The rules aren't very clear.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    edited December 2016
    Also your Sims Traits and whims whatever they want you have to do the action. You will lead your Adopted simmies lives exactly through what they want to do and follow the traits as much as possible. Basically let their free will and the game itself play itself out

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

Who's in?

We will share our funniest pictures/video's etc:
    and stories here:

Lets begin.

Nice idea, - though not sure what the actual challenge is? - but if I followed all my Sim kids' whims, all they would do all day long, since CL came out, would be to watch TV. That's literally all they wish for now - to watch one of the new TV channels that came with CL. Every. Single. Whim. It's driving me nuts :D So I don't think this challenge would be for me for that reason.
  • Options
    KenadiaKenadia Posts: 78 Member
    It reminds me a little about the adoptacy challenge, just with some extra details. Like keeping their hair color and not having any kids with the same traits. It sounds fun though. and I know what @loubyloulou means, my CL kids want to watch TV a lot too. One time I didn't even buy a Tv when my family moved. :p
    2nlfmg7.png
    My legacy: Zest in the City
  • Options
    purpleto280purpleto280 Posts: 949 Member
    well it was a fun idea, and well, see I don't have that problem most the time my problem is my kids just standing there wanting to do nothing... or break the doll house grrr, lol. However I have been trying to just let them do what ever, i control the sims actions most of the time, like homework, play, skilling, but when the whim comes up or when something that makes their personality come up then I do those things.. otherwise I play normally I just make sure that I randomize all traits, and such.
    sigsims%20copy_zps4jb8b2a9.png