Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SUZIE'S 100 BABIES CHALLENGE SHARE THREAD

Welcome to my 100 Babies Challenge Share thread! I'm not sure what twists and turns this thread might take, but at the moment I'm assuming that it will be similar to a legacy share with commentary. This first one is a little bit longer than I expect other updates to be.

Now on with the share!

The first thing I needed to do was decide where my new baby mama was going to live so I set up a little hood in New Crest filled with hot potential baby daddies.
TS4%202017-01-07%2021-51-56-73.jpg

Now, let's meet our star!
Hello%20there.jpg
"HI!"

This is our matriarch, Poppy Fenton. A romantic, family oriented, serial romancer who likes to cook.
TS4%202017-01-07%2021-48-37-63.jpg

TS4%202017-01-07%2021-49-20-46.jpg

Poppy picked a lovely Cape Cod Starter home on a lot with plenty of room to grow.
TS4%202017-01-07%2021-52-07-26.jpg

New%20House.jpg

And moved into New Crest...
hello%20everyone.jpg

I thought that Poppy's first concern should be to make some money for things like, you know, food and bills and such.

But Poppy had other ideas...
eat.jpg

Then the Welcome Wagon showed up to delay the money making further, but it was okay because they brought usable food and menfolk!
01-12-17_2-30-28nbspAM.png

FINALLY I was able to send her out to get on the making money task. With fishing and taking photos.
01-12-17_2-26-52nbspAM.png

Let's have a look at all the possible baby daddies Poppy has met in her time so far...
dudes1.jpg

dudes2.jpg

At one point Derek invited himself over, but all they ended up doing was sitting around with their electronics...
01-12-17_5-01-18nbspAM.png

Then Maxim called and invited Poppy out to the Romance festival where there spent hours and hours flirting and viewing art and *gasp* kissing.
01-12-17_4-11-47nbspAM.png

He also came over the next day for more of the same.
01-13-17_5-03-40nbspAM.png

I wasn't planning to start the baby making so soon, but...
01-13-17_5-05-26nbspAM.png
Yeah, Maxim knows what's up. Look at that face.

01-13-17_5-06-46nbspAM.png
Boy really does know what's up. He was up and outta there right after.

And then...
PREGGERS.jpg
TS4%202017-01-13%2005-18-30-61.jpg

Poppy's made most of her funds so far through fishing and writing.
work.jpg

During one of those fishing trips she was able to tell Maxim the good news. He seemed a little shocked. He actually ran away shortly thereafter. I guess it's a good thing that Poppy have no intentions of keeping him around.
telling%20daddy%201.jpg

01-13-17_7-10-36nbspAM.png

While we wait for Baby number 1 to show up, let me know who you think should be the father of the next baby.
Yes, I like and enjoy Sims 4. The world will not end because of this. Get over it.

Comments

• Options
    SuzieSocksSuzieSocks Posts: 185 Member
    We're going to start off this update with...

FIRE!!!!!

001.png

Seriously, this was the very first thing that happened upon opening the save. Plum!

002.png

But she put it out pretty quickly and then had to waste a chuck of the funds she had saved up to replace the dang stove! I think we'll be making salads and cereal for a while.

After than ordeal was over and she'd eaten Poppy went to the bathroom, noticed that the tub was super gross and dirty and decided to clean it.

003.png

Satisfied with the sparkle of the tub she headed to the computer to get some work done on her next book.

004.png

She was in the zone, typing along, when suddenly she had a very strange and painful feeling in her tummy...

005.png
    006.png

007.jpg

Uh oh Poppy you better head over the bassinet

008.png
    "What? Why? Fine. Okay, now WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... OMG I HATE THIS!"

It's a girl!

Say hello to little Mallory Fenton everyone! The first baby of the Challenge!
    009.png
    010.png

011.png

Yeah, this is just what Poppy needed to deal with right after giving birth. Plumming Plumbing!

I guess I should go check on the baby while Poppy fixes the pooper...

012.png

I... didn't even know he was in the house! O_O That's not even his kid.

013.png
    "Thanks for tending to Mal while I was fixing the toilet Adam. That was really nice of you, but how did you get in here?"

"The door. Can you leave now I have to pee."

Poppy was pretty exhausted after all that fire extinguishing, cleaning, plumbing and baby having so she went off to bed to sleep forever... or at least until the baby started crying anyway.

Time for some Mommy baby time.

014.png

With little Mal happy in her crib, it was time to get back to her latest book...

015.png
    "Alright, time to get back to my writi... ARE YOU PLUMMING KIDDING ME?!"

016.png
    -grumble, grumble, grumble-

I was interested in having Adam be the next father, but Derek was the one who kept calling and coming over, so Poppy decided he would be the next target.

017.png

The mood was set, they were flirting and plus signing all over the place. It was time the Woo-hoo to commence...

018.png

...or not.

I wasn't able to get Poppy any more Woo-Hoo this session but Baby Mallory did become Toddler Mallory.

019.jpg
    020.png
    021.jpg

She rolled the "wild" trait Plumbob help us!

The first thing she did was take off all her clothes and wander off outside...

022.png
    023.png

Then she came back in and cried at the foot of Poppy's bed until she woke up. Poppy is currently unsure how she feels about this mommy thing. We'll just keep the whole point of this challenge from her for now I think.

Challenge notes: I'm letting the game pick random names for the kids and I'm using dice to pick traits. The table top RPGer in me will use any excuse to get out the dice bag! ;-)
    Yes, I like and enjoy Sims 4. The world will not end because of this. Get over it.
  • Options
    These are outtakes from the last session. This is what happens in the middle of a conversation chain when you forget you have pose packs in your mods folder. XD
    Outtake1.png
    outtake2.png
    outtake4.png
    outtake3.png
  • Options
    This is a repost of the original thread that I accidentally posted into the wrong section and was unable to get moved. So I just reposted and deleted. I'm sorry to those who had commented on the original thread for you're original comments being gone now, but I really felt I needed to put the story in the correct place. XD
  • Options
    I've been dealing with the "Toddler Daddy Won't Leave" bug so this one is going to be a fairly quick and basic update.

We're going to start out with some Mal and Mommy doing playing and doing things together pic spam!

01-18-17_3-38-57nbspAM.png

01-18-17_3-40-44nbspAM.png

01-18-17_3-43-26nbspAM.png

01-18-17_3-52-22nbspAM.png

01-18-17_4-01-20nbspAM.png

01-18-17_4-25-28nbspAM.png

Little Mallory really like pancakes, block towers and playing in the toilet...

01-18-17_3-55-16nbspAM.png

01-18-17_5-34-59nbspAM.png

01-18-17_2-14-19nbspAM.png

I sent Poppy over to the river to do some fishing and gathering for money making purposes... it didn't go well for either mommy or toddler...

01-18-17_4-19-18nbspAM.png

Okay Maxim, if you just going to be around taking up space, eating food and getting in the way, you can at least be helpful!

01-18-17_5-24-27nbspAM.png

Wash the baby!

01-18-17_5-27-04nbspAM.png

Yes, do some potty training!

01-18-17_6-01-32nbspAM.png

The Title of Poppy's new romance novel seems absolutely perfect...

TS4%202017-01-18%2005-40-26-20.jpg

OH MY GOSH! MAXIM WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!

butt.jpg

MAXIM! NO! NOTHING ABOUT THIS IS APPROPRIATE!!!

Naked%20Daddy.jpg

PUT SOME CLOTHES ON YOU HIPPY!

01-18-17_5-48-32nbspAM.png

01-18-17_5-15-53nbspAM.png

Yeah, I'm right there with you Poppy...

Until next time folks!

Note: I have no idea what happened with the random nakedness. I've been going through all my CC lately and deleting things so all I can think is that a accidentally deleted one of his original outfits or something... but I was shocked when he just popped up in the kitchen sans clothing!