Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Story (:

:thumbup:

Hello Simmers (L)

What's happened in your game today?
Just tell this post, people like to know!

LET THERE BE SIMS :D

Comments

• Options
    Saskia507Saskia507 Posts: 649 Member
    edited November 2009
    WELL! Just this morning, lol.

My sim, Chungde Fuang, (I wanted her sort of chinese, and I couldn't add the astrics to her name)

Well she was in love with Iqbal or however you spell his name but he got old, so she met her boss, Boyd Wainwright. HE was married to Susan and had a daughter, Claire I think? Well they fell in love and started fooling around, and Chungde got pregnant! Gasp!

Well she asked Boyd to break up with Susan and he did, (And then I moved them all in together and stole all the money so Susan didn't get a dime and then kicked her out) Well they have this nice little house with enough room to turn the other room into two bedrooms incase they have another baby but I think if they do I'll make it a little boy. What do you think about that?) Well Boyd is almost an elder and felt bad about leaving Chungde with nothing when the baby came so he popped the question and planned the wedding that night. She was already pretty big from the pregnancy, and quickly said yes.

I had put her in a wedding outfit before and luckily she kept it as her pregnancy formal. WELL. They were married, and the next day, at 9:37 pm, the contractions began. They Rushed Chungde to the hospital WHERE they ran into SUSAN, Boyd's ex-wife who started freaking out as the newly married couple entered the hospital. at midnight, a little baby girl was born with the Genius trait and the artistic trait. They named their little girl Riley and are going too invite her big sister to come see little Riley in the morning.

^_^ Wow...a lot more happened than what I thought did lol. Hope you enjoy!
  • Options
    HarmonysimsHarmonysims Posts: 1,700 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Read what happen in my game in my sims 3 story. Check out the link in my signature!!
  • Options
    the_harlequinadethe_harlequinade Posts: 512 Member
    edited November 2009
    Well, a few sim weeks ago, my sim Parker (3rd gen) grew into a young adult and straight away married his childhood sweetheart, Susanna Alto.

They has two daughters, twins, Lyla and Callie. However, Parker's traits clashed with hers and as they were together all the time in their house, they started to get on each others nerves. So he broke up with her.

Then he was on the lookout for another lady. He wanted one because he wanted someone to grow old with. I wanted him to have one because I didn't want my third gen to only have two sims to chose from

Then he met Tanesha Best. She was pretty, but evil. So after a week of wooing her, they got married. Literally, the instant they'd got married, she aged up into an elder. Because she was evil, he started to get annoyed by her too, and she couldn't have kids because she was too old so she annoyed me as well.

He divorced her too.

One day, at the park, he ran into a lady name Anna. They talked and hit it off straight away. She's family oriented, like him, and she has a good sense of humor. They're living together now and they're going to be married soon.

It's a pity he has two children with Susanna Alto. They're both very sweet girls but with the mother they have, their genes aren't exactly brilliant. :|

Anyway, I'm so happy my sim has finally found himself a lady. He deserves her (:

ParkerandAnna.jpg
    ^^ Parker asking Anna to go steady

Anna.jpg
    ^^ A picture of Anna's pretty face, for good measure. She's definately the prettiest of the three.

Third time lucky, eh? (:
  • Options
    Magic_DancerMagic_Dancer Posts: 1,398 Member
    edited November 2009
    I made a new Sim. - Used the widest setting for her head just to see how it looks. :lol:
  • Options
    LaurenSynclairLaurenSynclair Posts: 103 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Saskia507 wrote:

My sim, Chungde Fuang, (I wanted her sort of chinese, and I couldn't add the astrics to her name)

Well she was in love with Iqbal or however you spell his name but he got old, so she met her boss, Boyd Wainwright. HE was married to Susan and had a daughter, Claire I think? Well they fell in love and started fooling around, and Chungde got pregnant! Gasp!

Well she asked Boyd to break up with Susan and he did, (And then I moved them all in together and stole all the money so Susan didn't get a dime and then kicked her out) Well they have this nice little house with enough room to turn the other room into two bedrooms incase they have another baby but I think if they do I'll make it a little boy. What do you think about that?) Well Boyd is almost an elder and felt bad about leaving Chungde with nothing when the baby came so he popped the question and planned the wedding that night. She was already pretty big from the pregnancy, and quickly said yes.

I had put her in a wedding outfit before and luckily she kept it as her pregnancy formal. WELL. They were married, and the next day, at 9:37 pm, the contractions began. They Rushed Chungde to the hospital WHERE they ran into SUSAN, Boyd's ex-wife who started freaking out as the newly married couple entered the hospital. at midnight, a little baby girl was born with the Genius trait and the artistic trait. They named their little girl Riley and are going too invite her big sister to come see little Riley in the morning.

:thumbup: Wow i certainly did enjoy and great traits. Looks like your doing a great job. Looking forward to WA? :)
  • Options
    Saskia507Saskia507 Posts: 649 Member
    edited November 2009
    Saskia507 wrote:

:thumbup: Wow i certainly did enjoy and great traits. Looks like your doing a great job. Looking forward to WA? :)

Extremely excited about it but of course since I'm broke and busy most of the week, I can't get it :cry: SO my brilliant plan is to ask 'Santa' *Wink Wink* aka mom and dad to get it for me for Christmas. THEN! I don't have to buy it and I sure hope it will be worth my wait AND I can see everyone elses reviews first ^^

Oh and do you think they should have another baby and it be a boy? I could give him a chinese name to keep with the tradition sort of. I'm LOVING their story so far and I'm thinking of making a male sim and moving him in down the street and have Chungde and him be lovers lol
  • Options
    dolphinz2121dolphinz2121 Posts: 3,949 Member
    edited November 2009
    I used testingcheatsenabled true, changed a man's LTW, fulfilled that, bought a body Modifier, made a fat sim skinny, moved my sim self family into the Keaton's house, took some pics, and...

Forgot to save.

Aargh.
  • Options
    the_harlequinadethe_harlequinade Posts: 512 Member
    edited November 2009
    I used testingcheatsenabled true, changed a man's LTW, fulfilled that, bought a body Modifier, made a fat sim skinny, moved my sim self family into the Keaton's house, took some pics, and...

Forgot to save.

Aargh.
    I HATE it when that happens! And it always happens when I've done LOADS in the game. :|
  • Options
    Lilq156Lilq156 Posts: 1,585 New Member
    edited November 2009
    :thumbup:

Hello Simmers (L)

What's happened in your game today?
    Just tell this post, people like to know!

LET THERE BE SIMS :D
    Oh My gosh....you just helped me relise I haven't playd at all today!
    It's the end of the world! :shock: :lol: :-o :(