Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BEST SURPRISE EVER!!! THANK YOU FOR TODDLERS!

Wow. Now THAT is what I call a GREAT surprise!! I had given up all hope. Not only are they the cutest things ever but THEY ARE FREE! Thank you so much for listening to all of us who wanted toddlers so much. I know many of my friends are going to begin playing again and buying stuff. It makes a HUGE difference to family play and really sends the message that you listened and care about our opinions. IT IS A GREAT DAY IN SIM LAND! WOOOO HOOOOO!

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Happy Friday The 13th! And have Fun Simming :cookie::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Nadja55Nadja55 Posts: 66 Member
    Talamoth wrote: »
    Wow. Now THAT is what I call a GREAT surprise!! I had given up all hope. Not only are they the cutest things ever but THEY ARE FREE! Thank you so much for listening to all of us who wanted toddlers so much. I know many of my friends are going to begin playing again and buying stuff. It makes a HUGE difference to family play and really sends the message that you listened and care about our opinions. IT IS A GREAT DAY IN SIM LAND! WOOOO HOOOOO!

Couldn't express myself any better than you alreade did @Talamoth . Yayy!!!! Wooohoooooo. (Happy Dancing)
  • Options
    BeanfootBeanfoot Posts: 602 Member
    I know I said I stopped caring if I wanted toddlers but cognitive dissonance isn't something to be helped. I'm so happy! <3
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I agree!! Thank you Maxis/EA its amazing!
  • Options
    JaciJadeJaciJade Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited January 2017
    I had totally given up on Sims 4, it was no longer installed on my computer until the day before toddlers arrived.. I decided to reinstall and purchase Dine Out. I was hoping that GP would renew my interest. So I played that for one night then much to my surprise the day I go to log in and there's this huge update. I was actually kinda agitated ATM thinking I can't even play until this is done. Then up pops EA's message that toddlers had arrived. I just about fell off my chair with excitement.

I had not been buying any content for Sims 4. Since they brought my toddlers back I decided to invest in City Livin as well to reward and say thank you EA/Maxis. I'm having a blast playing my toddlers.
    Thank you EA and thank you Maxis..we got our babies back, Yay!
  • Options
    alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    Thank you Ea/Maxis. I will shut up now lol. :D
    p6tqefj