Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone tried to play their game like a legacy?

SakurachaSakuracha Posts: 81 Member
Before the updates I was kinda dissatisfied with how you couldn't really play a legacy like in the previous sims games. The update with being able to plan your child's outfit and having them take your placed grabbed my attention though. The only problem(I read this online) is that the heir's siblings will not grow up with them (or any children in general), the genetics can get pretty crazy(redhead+black hair=bleach blonde?), and there is no family tree which would be awesome for monarchs. I know there are mods for the first thing but a family tree and general sims genetics would be cool.

Comments

• Options
    SakurachaSakuracha Posts: 81 Member
    Sorry for the spelling errors!
  • Options
    rainesrandirainesrandi Posts: 47 Member
    I haven't tried but i did start a rather big family.
    GrandiSunshine
  • Options
    EGrace93EGrace93 Posts: 95 Member
    Afaik children don't actually take the hero son's place. That happened to me and a lot of other people have said that's their experience
  • Options
    Westcoastgirl34Westcoastgirl34 Posts: 113 Member
    I had a legacy going, then all of the sudden the update happened and POOF all of my sims disappeared on the Medieval game and i had to start over :( i was like :O what just happened? and it was a while since i played it...cause I was playing sims 4 more than medieval
    Never regret anything that made you smile <3

~ WestCoastGirl34~