Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help! Not sure who should be my heir?

MeepleepMeepleep Posts: 180 Member
Hi so I have a question!

So as many of you legacy people know after the death of the current heir one gets the title of well... "Heir"

My sim has 2 kids eligible but I don't know which one to choose!

There's Mazarta (I like to make up weird names lol) I made Mazarta myself as a young adult. The current heir is her mother, Ishha, who was made as a normal adult.

Now I always assumed Mazarta would get the throne, but i had Ishga get married and she had another kid named Grayson.

Should Mazarta get the throne since she is the oldest child

Or should Grayson get the throne since he was actually born and raised in my game to Ishga?

P.S Mazarta has 4 kids already because she had 2 sets of twins but it was just one night stands so she isn't married or anything

Comments

• Options
    McFizzleShizzleMcFizzleShizzle Posts: 1,632 Member
    I was trying to think of a way to be helpful here but when it comes to me making these decisions I usually just pick the sim I like better so I can keep playing them :tongue:

If you wanted your legacy to progress faster, Mazarta would be good cause she already has more kids to continue the legacy but Grayson was born and raised in game as you said and isn't that usually who legacy game rules would say you have to use? But then, that all depends on which rules you're following? (I make up my own rules)

I'm really being no help here at all but I want to see who you decide to pick :joy:
    tumblr_msx1lynGG41rd67d1o1_500.gif
    Origin ID: McFizzleShizzle
  • Options
    I was trying to think of a way to be helpful here but when it comes to me making these decisions I usually just pick the sim I like better so I can keep playing them :tongue:

If you wanted your legacy to progress faster, Mazarta would be good cause she already has more kids to continue the legacy but Grayson was born and raised in game as you said and isn't that usually who legacy game rules would say you have to use? But then, that all depends on which rules you're following? (I make up my own rules)

I'm really being no help here at all but I want to see who you decide to pick :joy:

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Because, Mazarta's oldest set of twins is already like 5 days till teen, whereas Grayson just aged up into a child. (The uncle is younger than the nephew, how wierd!) So she would progress faster.

Mazarta is also very poor though. She lives in a 2 bedroom apartment with her husband that I married her to after I posted this, plus 4 kids, and now she's pregnant.

But if you think about it, Grayson will have more development. More memories, more skill, etc. whereas Mazarta only has a few skills since I made her as a young adult.

But in the end, I think I will choose Mazarta. Here's the reason, and here's how I'm going to do it.

When I created Ishga, Marzata, and Georgia, I also made two other men, some rock star, and a man named Omar.

Omar was Marzata's father. My story for them was that they were extremely close, but one day, the comedy channel was so funny and he laughed himself to death.

After his death, Marzata was extremely depressed.

Years later, Ishga went to a concert, where she met up with the lead singer, (the rock star) and they had a one night stand, creating Georgia.

So I think I'm going to use Marzata since she's from the original two people. (even though omar was made just to be killed lol)

But, here's how I'm gonna do it:

Since her first 4 kids are illigitamete, they won't be succeeding the title heir. It will be Marazata and her first husband's first child who gets the title.

(ill probably end up moving the kids back in with their old dad, he's filthy rich so they wont be complaining lol)

• Options
    jeromesimsworldjeromesimsworld Posts: 78 Member
    That sounds great but think about all the opportunities you could have if you pick Grayson.
    ORIGIN ID: JeromeJoynes

jeromesimsworld.wordpress.com

[img][/img]0g1lXMR.png
  • Options
    That sounds great but think about all the opportunities you could have if you pick Grayson.

Like what?