Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Community Lot Time Hack

mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
Hi all! I've been doing some digging on this Mod over at MATY and elsewhere on the interwebs, and I see others saying that they have continued to use it with no issue with UC, even without it being updated for the final EP. Does anyone here have any thoughts, feelings and/or input regarding it? It's probably my Number One most desired hack...but a bit hesitant to try it without asking around first.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    VoeilleVoeille Posts: 474 Member
    I use it and it seems fine :) It doesn’t work on uni lots though, because then the semester time would pass twice, and for all I remember when I read the post, the modder couldn’t do anything with it.
    “Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
    Pond & Sea Water Overhaul (TS2)
    Simblr (my TS2 CC)
    MTS Profile
  • Options
    Ooh, sounds promising! And thanks for the tip about uni lots, I wasn't wasn't aware of that issue. Does that only apply to separate Uni hoods or do you think that would also be the case when building a modded University in your Home hood?

I'm excited to try it out! I'm starting my first (heavily modded) Medieval game and it has been quite the labor of love <3. Just wanting to track down those last few mods to make the game more realistic before I get going.

Thanks for the input! Gonna go do a test now!
  • Options
    VoeilleVoeille Posts: 474 Member
    I’ve never tried to make uni in my home neighbourhood, so I’m not sure how it’d work, but well, why not try, you can always remove the mod temporarily when you plan to play at such university if it causes problems there :)
    “Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
    Pond & Sea Water Overhaul (TS2)
    Simblr (my TS2 CC)
    MTS Profile
  • Options
    OK, I tested the Community Lot Time hack on it's own, which worked great! I then downloaded and tried out Squinge's Mega College Pack to see how having all of the benefits of University without having the Uni world would fly and it's also great! No conflicts! I sent my newly-aged up YA to classes and nothing exploded! I have nothing but exclamation points to give because I'm that thrilled!! :smiley:

Now I'll just knock on every piece of wood I can find and pray that everything works nicely for the foreseeable future.