Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Household Culling after Downloading CL?

Ever since I have gotten CL, I have been having relationship culling in my household. My family's relationship decay completely with each other, even when I use cheats to fix it.

I know culling is a problem with rotational play, but has anyone had that problem within the only household? I'm not really sure what to do, it kind of makes me just not want to play the game, which sucks because I still want to explore the expansion pack :/

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    That doesn't sound like the game's standard behaviour. Have you checked that your mods are up to date?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Simplyfunny3Simplyfunny3 Posts: 41 Member
    the same thing is happening to me. it just started today my families relationships are decaying quickly! seems to be related to noisy neighbors. they get angry and the relationships suffer! so lets hope they fix it
  • Options
    stormycurlsstormycurls Posts: 57 Member
    I'm having the same issue. Just one household and they all hate each other. Plus my can just keeps freezing and jumping. :( love CL but my game is becoming unplayable
  • Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,177 Member
    the problem i have is after installing this pack every object i had upgraded has lost those upgrades .
    i had to remove every sim that was not living in the towns as well , so any that had no home had to be removed so that my game was no longer constantly crashing .
  • Options
    bombtoribombtori Posts: 30 Member
    That doesn't sound like the game's standard behaviour. Have you checked that your mods are up to date?

I don't have any mods in the game! I made a new household though, and so far it has not happened, so maybe there was just something corrupt in that family :(