Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favourite Sims 3 Expansion?

I'd love to know!

hmm... I think mine is Supernatural ;D though I do like me some Seasons.

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I really have a hard time deciding which one is my favorite, because there are things in each of them I just couldn't picture playing without. For example Showtime, my least favorite EP, has some things I really like in it such as the genie, and a few of the interactions and traits. But I guess there would be a toss up between World Adventures, Generations, and Supernatural.
  • Options
    BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    Seasons hands down, I can't play without it. Generations is a close second :p
    tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
    thank you thread
  • Options
    UziUzi Posts: 61 Member
    My favorite would have to be generations, but I absolutely can't play the game without Seasons and University Life (I like smartphones and roommates).
    Sucker4Pain
  • Options
    stepbot153stepbot153 Posts: 284 Member
    Generations, Close second would be seasons :p
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    Supernatural, I think. But it's really hard to pick just one. Tomorrow I might say Seasons. Or Generations. Or Pets.
  • Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    My top 3 favorite EPs are Pets, Seasons and UniLife. But I wouldnt be able to play without my favorite fairies so Supernatural comes in at a close race with Seasons. But tbh I love them all (except for IP).
  • Options
    Zulf_12Zulf_12 Posts: 109 Member
    My favourite expansion pack
    -World Adventures
    -Late Night
    -Supernatural
    -Season
    -University
  • Options
    XannahXannah Posts: 42 Member
    My favourite expansion pack is Ambitions. Currently I'm on a trip with a small laptop that couldn't support the whole EP and SP, so, I'm playing with the base game and Ambitions. Only. And it's great :smiley:
    Banner004.jpg
  • Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    Hmm well my fav is Pets, Seasons , IP. :smiley:
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    I got them all and my favorites are Supernatural, Seasons, Generations and Pets (mainly because of horses...i love horses and farm style).
  • Options
    Sweetpooh1993Sweetpooh1993 Posts: 112 Member
    My favorite sims 3 expansion would have to be university life!
    [img][/img]LD5LMSt.jpg
  • Options
    JuudiaJuudia Posts: 23 Member
    I'can't imagine to play sims 3 without "Into the future", "supernatural" and "ambitions"
  • Options
    LilyPeonyLilyPeony Posts: 47 Member
    World adventure and seasons! Can't do without seasons and absolutely love the travelling destinations
  • Options
    Saltysea21Saltysea21 Posts: 182 Member
    I'd say seasons is my favorite.
    This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.
  • Options
    sport0714sport0714 Posts: 142 Member
    My fave is World Adventures. Truth is I just really do enjoy doing the adventures.
  • Options
    FunkycormFunkycorm Posts: 50 Member
    Definitely island Paradise because it adds boat houses.
  • Options
    BlueSpaarkleBlueSpaarkle Posts: 92 Member
    Seasons! I couldn't play without it! Island Paradise is my fav too, but Isla Paradiso is glitchy :(
    My Sims 3 Page: BlueSpaarkle
    ✿ Owning TS3 Store since June 2018✿