Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seeking in game friends

I'd like to try some of the online options in the game such as hosting sims, but alas I have no friends. :disappointed:
My username is kenziekk if you'd like to add me. :blush:

Comments

• Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,189 Member
    I can't play a lot due to work but have sent you a request. Will host if anytime i am on. :-)
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I am also Sindocat at the old Sims 3 site - feel free to add me!
  • Options
    McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    commandermctosh :)
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • Options
    fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    my name is the same on the Sims 3 website! You may add me as well :)
  • Options
    pinkdiamondstarpinkdiamondstar Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm looking for the same thing :)
    Username is the same as forum name
  • Options
    bee1977bee1977 Posts: 613 Member
    edited October 2016
    Feel free to add me as a friend! I don't always host Simport, but you can still add me if you like. My sims 3 link is in my signature :)
    Origin: BeeC1977
    Twitter: @Bee77
  • Options
    Eigan123Eigan123 Posts: 17 Member

My in-game name: Eigan

Feel free to add :).
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    Other than simporting ,you can also send gifts to your friends within the game !i really like it but wish we could send more than 5 a day
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    morgandaniellexomorgandaniellexo Posts: 414 Member
    edited October 2016
    I'm Morgan. You can add me on here if you want to! I need new friends, too, so anyone can add me. <3

morgandaniellexo
    svnb6p.jpg
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    To those who have Friend request pending, the old Sims 3 website is not letting me in - I'll have to manage it from in-game when I play tonight. But thanks for the adds!
  • Options
    McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    Other than simporting ,you can also send gifts to your friends within the game !i really like it but wish we could send more than 5 a day

Me too!!!

It's painful. I was getting gifts yesterday and everytime I accepted the sims 3 shouted at me "15 hours until you can send your next gift" and so I'm sat there left feeling rude because I can't gift back :sweat_smile:

I don't have showtime installed so can't simport but if I have friends who really want to simport I can always install it. I have all EPs it's just a few I keep uninstalled. Pets because although I love pets the routing/ai issues just makes it more annoying than its worth, Showtime because apart from karaoke nothing else really fit into my playstyle anyway and supernatural because annoying zombies. Almost uninstalled seasons because of the annoying aliens too until I found a mod to disable them!

Showtimes doesn't add anything annoying though so can always install that np :P
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    I'm in class on my phone right now so I can't add you myself. My origin id is the same as my username. :)
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif