Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EP idea - Super Heroes & Villians

We just recently reinstalled simcity and it got me thinking how much fun a Superheroes and Villians EP
would be. There is room for careers, new personality traits, a neighborhood with secret lairs, new social interactions, superpowers and heaps more.

Comments

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    YES!!!

It would be nice if it was Superheros, Supervillians and Supernaturals.

Actually, I think there was a thread on the topic of superhero sims not too long ago.
    It's a good idea.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Aldrin_Mayday11Aldrin_Mayday11 Posts: 14 New Member
    Sorry, I'm new here and i don't know how to start my own thread. I really want to have this kind of EP. But I have an idea similar to this one. It's like Superheroes/villains + Supernaturals EP. I call it "Epic Adventures".

New World: "Alternate Reality"
    This world can only be entered through an inter-dimensional portal which pops-up randomly anywhere in your neighborhood, or with cheat codes. Unlike secret lots which only 1 sim at a time can enter, this portal can be entered by 2 or more sims together. This world is divided into 3 neighborhoods, or "Parallel Dimensions" (I don't know what else to call it). These are:

The Magical Reality
    -It's a medieval-themed world. This is the reality where you can be a wizard. Ride flying broomsticks, make potions, cast magic spells etc. Here you can also meet vampires, werewolves, and become one if you want. You can also become a warrior and learn skills like archery and sword-fighting.

The Apocalyptic Reality
    -Speaking for itself, it's Apocalyptic. If your sims are cowards and afraid of ghosts and zombies, this is NOT the place for them. But if they're brave enough, they could become Ghost Hunters or Zombie Fighters and save the residents of this haunted world.

The Utopian Reality
    -It's the futuristic world where you can become the superhero or the villain. Use superhero gadgets. Acquire superpowers like flight, teleportation, telepathy and telekinesis. Save the city. Or set it on fire.

• Options
    Omac16Omac16 Posts: 118 Member
    I'd love this! Wasn't there something like this in one of those survey's?
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Can it happen though? I mean Zombies weren't really opposing a threat.
    You had sims with all these powers, and they couldn't really do anything.
    Like the zombie curse wore off anyway so it didn't really matter.
    They should make it permeant. Unless you find and make the cure.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Omac16Omac16 Posts: 118 Member
    You would have to make other people with powers doing bad things.
  • Options
    MasonGamer wrote: »

That's why I also think "quests" would be good, like in World Adventures. Quests varies, depending on which "class" you choose. For superheroes, their quest deals with fighting/arresting villains, extinguishing burning buildings with your superpowers and saving people etc. Villains' quests will be fighting heroes, burning buildings and other villainy things. Warriors should practice and win sword fights. Wizards should learn their spells. And the list goes on.

There are also quests for collectibles and treasures.
  • Options
    WorkFromHomeWorkFromHome Posts: 165 Member
    YESSS
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited October 2016
    MasonGamer wrote: »

That's why I also think "quests" would be good, like in World Adventures. Quests varies, depending on which "class" you choose. For superheroes, their quest deals with fighting/arresting villains, extinguishing burning buildings with your superpowers and saving people etc. Villains' quests will be fighting heroes, burning buildings and other villainy things. Warriors should practice and win sword fights. Wizards should learn their spells. And the list goes on.

Okay I Disagree and Agree.

There should be Quests, I loved World Adventures for that. However I don't want to be told " You can't do this quest because you're not (This Life State.)"

I think each life state should be able to handle a quest in their own way, and to the player's strategy.
    That being said I don't want the game to hold my hand throughout the quest.

Let's say I'm a Sorcerer on a Expedition, Traveling to Athens, Greece.
    And according to My research Pandora's Box Lies in a dungeon beneath the Parthenon.

So It's up to me to find the location of the entrance, and proceed through the tunnels, avoiding potential deadly traps and creatures wait, like Gorgons, Giant Spiders and other vile creatures.

If you get trapped in a net, or fall into a trapdoor/crevasse filled with lava Each of our sims depending on life state has their own way of getting out. but Some traps could be deadly.

My sorcerer could poof out of the net, teleport to where I want them to be.

and the game could be like:
    "Defeat 5 Giant Spiders" to proceed
    "Defeat 3 of The Gorgons"

and then you could get side things from it, when the NPC is defeated like drops, and keepsakes.
    Gorgon Eye - make people gaze into it and turn them to stone (Permanently) Destroy the eye to undo the spell. Spider webs as decoration.

and depending on your fighting style, My sim sorcerer is mainly Fire/Lightning, Light and Dark magic, or if he's feeling you're not worth is magic, He's also a skilled archer.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    WorkFromHomeWorkFromHome Posts: 165 Member
    Great idea
  • Options
    @MasonGamer What I mean is quests varies with class and which dimension you are in to. Like superheroes are less likely to have a quest at the sorcerer's world. But they're not restricted to enter other worlds at all. But that was just my idea. And yours are great too.