The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No more loading time when going to the community

are you glad that there are no more loading screens Like in ts2 when you had to wait for loading everytime you went somewhere Downtown, community, vacation....etc. even though there is a ton of stuff for EA to fix this, is a great and welcomed feature. anybody agree or disagree?

Comments

• Options
    7hir7een7hir7een Posts: 145 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I am happy about that yes. But I must admit I wish I could go into more of the community lots.
  • Options
    melissawarholmelissawarhol Posts: 133 New Member
    edited June 2009
    7hir7een wrote:
    I am happy about that yes. But I must admit I wish I could go into more of the community lots.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,589 Member
    edited June 2009
    I never had a problem with loading screens in TS2. So, I didn't care and sent my Sims downtown all the time.
  • Options
    RainbowSocksRainbowSocks Posts: 150 Member
    edited June 2009
    I love it.
    It's one of my favorite parts.
    I almost died of joy the second
    time I played and it loaded in like
    thirty seconds. I felt like I was
    in heaven.
    I don't have a lot of patience. ^^
  • Options
    ReignoflifeReignoflife Posts: 158 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The loading is amazing.

But not being able to go into lots isnt too fun........
  • Options
    The_Lady_BlueThe_Lady_Blue Posts: 162 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Before the loading screens would take so long to load that I'd never bother to go downtown. Now my sims run off for groceries once a week, buy books at the book store, and take all sorts of classes downtown. They spend hours downtown meeting new friends and talking to people they happen to run into. It's totally expanded my game from the house to the neighborhood. At last!
  • Options
    Bcfn24Bcfn24 Posts: 135 Member
    edited June 2009
    Yes, that's one of my favorite things about the game! I still watch the Sims walk or get into a car and travel to where they want to go instead of having to do all that loading. That used to bug me about Sims 2...lol.