The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

On our wedding night...

Sophia and i had met when we were just teens. She was the girl next door. For sometime, i just admired her as she left her house each evening for a jog around the neighborhood. We became friends after some of my buddies and i ran into her and her friends at the park. I was surprised to find out how much we had in-common. It was so right! She was perfect. We started dating a few days later and have been together ever since. I proposed to at her birthday. We put of getting married for a while. I was planning on staying in my parent's house. We were doing really well, and we just needed to renovate some things, and add a few rooms.
Last night we got married by the beach. All of our friends and family where there. After the wedding, she went home, and i thought i'd stop by the stadium to do a quick concert. I was feeling good.
That is, until i found out Sophia had been flirting with my DAD, and my BROTHER!
My brother is one of the evil types, and normally he'd be delighted to see Sophia flirting with my dad. He wasn't. He ran to her and insulted her. Hell, i guess alot of things happend while i was gone. Now, she is his enemy.

Is this something that i should forgive? Should i try to work it out? or should i consider leaving her?
;-;

Comments

• Options
    SimmieKSimmieK Posts: 2,323 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Wow... She sounds like a h03. Maybe you should just leave her?
    Unless she can change her ways. But Once a woohooer, always a woohooer!
  • Options
    BlazeIvesBlazeIves Posts: 1,135 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Lock her in a cell room full of rugs and a fireplace.
  • Options
    GalileeGalilee Posts: 361 Member
    edited June 2009
    LOL I don't know what you should do.. depends on how you enjoy to play the game.. I'd keep her for the lolz
  • Options
    MiniieMiniie Posts: 258 New Member
    edited June 2009
    She didn't woohoo, but she did flirt. Who is to say that if my dad was to go along with her flirting, that they wouldn't have ended up woohoo-ing?? Oh god, I don't want to think about it.
    She doesn't know that i know..
  • Options
    SimmieKSimmieK Posts: 2,323 New Member
    edited June 2009
    LOL. I read somebodies post before. Well on to my point. They had called some sim to come over (their Enemy). Well that sim came over, and the poster locked that sim in a room with 2 windows to view her demise. I think he tried to starve her! :oops: So FUNNY!

EDIT: He showed everyone a pic. He placed a chair infront of the window. To watch her as she starved!loool
  • Options
    kittyloverkittylover Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I think it be funny to move out and side with her making your dad and brother your enemies.
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    edited June 2009
    Forgive and forget. Life is too short, especially if you're an Adult becoming an Elder. :D
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I don't know what to do! I don't want to be the talk of the town. My wedding was already announced on the newspaper this morning. I would hate to be on it again to announce that i was divorced the very next day!

I'm in love with her, but at the same time.. I don't think i'll be able to forget. It will always be in the back of my mind.

(This is my sim talking)
  • Options
    BlazeIvesBlazeIves Posts: 1,135 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Lock her in a cell room full of rugs and a fireplace THEN forget. Lifes too short not to see a sinful sim plead and cling for dear life in a burning room with no door.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    BlazeIves wrote:
    Lock her in a cell room full of rugs and a fireplace THEN forget. Lifes too short not to see a sinful sim plead and cling for dear life in a burning room with no door.

At this point.. I'm numb. She toyed with my heart, and for that... she must pay.
    I'm just waiting now. She was sleeping when i crept into the room and lit the fire place.

(i'll upload pics in a sec)
  • Options
    melissawarholmelissawarhol Posts: 133 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Did you ask her if she was single? Or is she just a h03 and flirts autonomously? hahaahahaha
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Did you ask her if she was single? Or is she just a h03 and flirts autonomously? hahaahahaha

She was single when i met her. She flirted with my dad and brother autonomously. She is a flirty sim, but that was going TOO FAR. My own dad?
    The rug hasn't caught fire yet, but she has woken up. Seems confused. I'm watching from outside. I'm having second thoughts..
    screenshotbbn.jpg
    screenshot2qjr.jpg
    screenshot3o.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    You should just put an over in the room and proceed to cook something, but not take it out, letting it catch fire and ignite the room as she flips out.
    I've never had a fireplace set fire to any object around it before, and the oven is a surefire way.
    Just don't let her extinguish it or attempt to take the food out of the oven.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Well, the fire place worked, and the room, is on fire... She is in the corner screaming. There are people now gathering around my house.. What have i done!!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    :twisted:
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Some dude is actually on the phone with someone too. Wow, i didn't think anyone would notice. Do you suppose I'll get arrested for premeditated murder?
    WHAT?! She survived?! The whole room was in flames, and once it died out.. She was still alive....
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Well, it looks like my plan did not work as well as i had expected it to. It was going perfectly. The room was covered in flames, but somehow she managed to survive. I had to shoo away everyone who was gathering in the lawn. Replacing the carpet and bed cost be approximately $1,500. Sophia is still living here, and im not quite sure what my next course of action should be.. Should i try and catch her in the act? or should i just send her packing now?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I ended up kicking her out. I tried testing the waters out there. I was looking for someone to replace the missing piece which she had left in my heart. I dated a few women, but none ever made me feel they way i felt for Sophia. Perhaps, i was rushing things? I'm almost an adult, and at the top of my career. I want to start a family... I'm not getting any younger.

I met Evelyn, who recently came from out of town. She made me happy. Sophia and i still spoke.. After all, We worked for the same company. So it was hard to avoid her. My heart aches every time i see her sitting in the park, or at the Art Gallery. I invited her to my wedding. I'm happy with Evelyn, but i still think of Sophia constantly. I would like to be her good friend, but that's probably not going to be good for me. I hope this Marriage lasts, and that i can forget Sophia...