Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you buy/modifty clothing outside of CAS?

I can't seem to find anything on this. Is it available?

Comments

• Options
    JecrellJecrell Posts: 67 Member
    edited June 2009
    I wish I knew! I'd particularly like to know how to add more patterns or custom add logos.
  • Options
    SpinTheMoonSpinTheMoon Posts: 417 Member
    edited June 2009
    To get new clothes I just clicked on a dresser and selected plan outfit which opened up just that portion of CAS. All the clothes in game aside from work etc. seem to be available there. I hope this helps.
  • Options
    CommanderKeenCommanderKeen Posts: 614 Member
    edited June 2009
    Lilith wrote:
    I can't seem to find anything on this. Is it available?

Supposedly, you can do this via your dresser. Just click on the "Plan Outfit..." option and buy and design away. For my dresser, though, that option is always disabled, so I'm just basing this on what others have said in other posts. :)
  • Options
    LilithLilith Posts: 35 New Member
    edited June 2009
  • Options
    SpinTheMoonSpinTheMoon Posts: 417 Member
    edited June 2009
    The dresser + plan outfit has worked every single time I've tried it. Maybe it has to be a certain dresser (I've only used one so far).
  • Options
    hippiechick7897hippiechick7897 Posts: 302 Member
    edited June 2009
    I hope someone can provide this answer! I've been having the same issue. I've tried the dresser as well and the only clothing options I have are the ones from CAS. :cry:
    Tomorrow has been cancelled due to a lack of interest.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    CommanderKeenCommanderKeen Posts: 614 Member
    edited June 2009
    The dresser + plan outfit has worked every single time I've tried it. Maybe it has to be a certain dresser (I've only used one so far).
    Yeah, I don't know what to say. I went back into the game to grab a screenshot of the disabled menu option, but lo' and behold, it's enabled now. :) I guess it was just a glitch. *shrug*
  • Options
    EilonwynnEilonwynn Posts: 309 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You don't really "buy" clothing per se in this game. Every time you want to modify your clothes you need to go into CAS. That being said, it is possible to have up to three different outfits for each type, and if you wish to change them, you just click on the sim and select "change outfit."