Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Custom Tv Channel

DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
edited September 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Like how it was in the sims 2, create a special directory or program that allows to host avi. and wmp. format videos on in-game tv. With the addition of gallery, maybe as in "miscellaneous" category, players could upload their in-game filmed clips with the recording tool in mid-game and others could download to their game, with the box prompthing which tv station they want the clip to be imported in.

Those who interested and wish too can even petition for this reintroduce dynamic, can go ahead and if cared - share it in here and I'll be sure to include in the main post if you'd like to. You, all, doing for your benefit and I'm not asking for a favour, but just letting you know that you're welcome to make one If you really supporting/rooting for this to become reality :)
NNpYlHF.jpg
Post edited by DragonCat159 on

Comments

• Options
    KaraStarsKaraStars Posts: 242 Member
    I would love this feature! There is a way to do it using different programs but it seems very complex and long winded.
    My CC
    KaraStars on the Gallery
  • Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    lukas11xxf wrote: »
    L With the addition of gallery, maybe as in "miscellaneous" category, players could share their imported videos into their game and allow easy download by just clicking on (of course there will be copyright restrictions and what not)
    For that last idea, allow only import in-game recorded clips with the camera tool and those who download it will have it automaticly imported to The TV in the respective channel station that the player chose when prompted.
    NNpYlHF.jpg