Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worlds Items Updated :-) And New World Added On My Studio

LunarWolfTallyLunarWolfTally Posts: 235 Member
edited October 2016 in The Sims 3 Game Tools
Terran - Old World - Updated Items And Stuff - Items And Sims Updated 09/08/2016 at 12 am
Terran%20Earth_zpsk93v0221.png

<3Terran (Earth) - World 2 - Uploaded: 08/09/16 <3
Spawners: Has All Spawners
Decorations: Has Tree's, Waterfalls, Birds, Air Conditioner, Electric Box on 1 Sim House lot
Commercial Lots: 18 (Lots Are Built, But You Add What House's And Buildings You Want)
Residential Lots : 13 (Lots Are Built, But You Add What House's And Buildings You Want)
Road Types: Has Straight Roads
Lot Size: All Lots are 64X64
Downloadable Sims: Has Sims I Use On My Game On The Island (The Downloads Are On My Studio Page) - Sims
Downloadable Households: Has Households I Use On My Game On The Island (The Downloads Are On My Studio Page) - Household
Downloadable Lot (Buildings): Has Lots I Use On My Game On The Island (The Downloads Are On My Studio Page) - Lots

Map Type: MediumIsleMap200 is what was used for the island for the map
th_MediumIsleMap200_zps0ovh1zld.png

Pictures/Screenshots Taken By @wolfkomoki1
th_t881me_zpsdcquuyvn.jpgth_2rzs55c_zpsmrn5d6td.jpgth_2rrv33c_zpsgpin36fk.jpg

th_Screenshot-5_zpsffenjgfg.jpgth_Screenshot-3_zpsuzdqhgtk.jpgth_Screenshot-4_zpstvcya4ga.jpg
th_Screenshot-2_zpsoaucz2av.jpgth_Screenshot-6_zpsmfbpdiqu.jpgth_Screenshot_zpstdko9xmf.jpg
th_Screenshot-2_zpsd4n8uwkl.jpgth_Screenshot_zpsqkounddb.jpgth_Screenshot-3_zpsnhw9h987.jpg

Click On The Picture To Visit My Studio
Lycan%20Isle_zpscukae4ys.jpg
Post edited by LunarWolfTally on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Altamid - Old World - Updated Items And Stuff - Items And Sims Updated 09/08/2016 at 12 am
    Altamid_zpsshwj8bby.png

<3Altamid - World 1 - 08/07/16 <3
    Spawners: None (That I Know Of, Was My First World I Made, Can't Remeber If I Added Spawners Or Not lol)
    Decorations: None
    Commercial Lots: 0 (Lots Are Built, But You Add What House's And Buildings You Want)
    Residential Lots : 2 (Lots Are Built, But You Add What House's And Buildings You Want)
    Road Types: Has Straight Roads
    Lot Size: All Lots are 64X64
    Downloadable Sims: Will Have Sims I Use On My Game On The Island (The Downloads Are On My Studio Page) - Sims
    Downloadable Households: Will Have Households I Use On My Game On The Island (The Downloads Are On My Studio Page) - Household
    Downloadable Lot (Buildings): Has Lots I Use On My Game On The Island (The Downloads Are On My Studio Page) - Lots

Map Type: MediumMountainRiverMap200 is what was used for the island for the map
    th_MediumMountainRiverMap200_zpsorayrgc1.png

th_Screenshot-6_zpseumxtseg.jpgth_Screenshot-4_zpslkevdhtu.jpgth_Screenshot-2_zps943ygpq8.jpg
    th_Screenshot-3_zpssjn5ffnn.jpgth_Screenshot_zpslte38ksn.jpgth_Screenshot-5_zps5bjt3zzd.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Lycan Isle Wedding (Large) - Updated 09/08/2016 at 12 am
    roof_up_original.jpg
    Lot Name: Lycan Isle Wedding (Large) - Updated As Of 08-23-2016
    Description: Nestled in the forest facing a sparkling river stands the Lycian Isle Chapel, the perfect place for elopements and small intimate weddings. The minister is fully automatic so there's no scheduling and no waiting! Wedding music, poses, animations and a charming dance pavilion are provided. You can also have a "wedding rehearsal"
    Created By: LunarWolfTally
    Type: Commercial
    Residents: 0
    Lot Size: 64 x 64

Screenshots Of My Custom Wedding Chapel - Lycan Isle Wedding Chapel :smile:

th_Screenshot_zps2kfyzl8y.jpgth_Screenshot-7_zpsfhdxqr2s.jpg

th_Screenshot-36_zpsm8ekuu2x.jpgth_Screenshot-31_zpsgoknxpq3.jpgth_Screenshot-35_zpsmmdiwalq.jpgth_Screenshot-34_zpsiqgr3qjs.jpgth_Screenshot-33_zpsukbmhsiy.jpgth_Screenshot-32_zpsvwzl4uxc.jpgth_Screenshot-30_zpsus5sscp6.jpgth_Screenshot-28_zps8nrpirvb.jpgth_Screenshot-29_zpsaya5bfwh.jpgth_Screenshot-26_zpsf5rrevq4.jpgth_Screenshot-27_zpsxzjncpbq.jpgth_Screenshot-24_zpsc6p6dcqr.jpgth_Screenshot-25_zpsigcj4dtx.jpgth_Screenshot-22_zpszyhq6phy.jpgth_Screenshot-23_zpsj4femfbk.jpgth_Screenshot-21_zpsioxplmlb.jpgth_Screenshot-20_zps74b2ynog.jpgth_Screenshot-15_zpstqeydclr.jpgth_Screenshot-19_zpso05992fw.jpgth_Screenshot-18_zpsfnk79ulr.jpgth_Screenshot-11_zpszustcf91.jpgth_Screenshot-17_zpskyz3fjwu.jpgth_Screenshot-3_zpsrehkjxzk.jpgth_Screenshot-16_zpszhap40xt.jpgth_Screenshot-14_zpsptjobeuk.jpgth_Screenshot-13_zps4ilinxaa.jpgth_Screenshot-12_zpsegmvryjp.jpgth_Screenshot-10_zps3qcgqrlx.jpgth_Screenshot-9_zps6dcyqmqh.jpgth_Screenshot-8_zpsjduhkbr0.jpgth_Screenshot-5_zpswobva4td.jpgth_Screenshot-4_zpsj1c9hsfr.jpgth_Screenshot-6_zpsy77ga3ek.jpgth_Screenshot-2_zpsx2d1a79f.jpg

Thank You Too @donnabailey and @CravenLestat For Helping Me Out With Some Of The Items For This :smile:

These Items Are New, Was Already In Store lol But Thought They Look Cool On The Sinks :smile:

th_Screenshot-13_zpsntsandgl.jpgth_Screenshot-9_zpstwoq5szb.jpgth_Screenshot-11_zpsxoxseos3.jpgth_Screenshot-12_zpsncktlc8l.jpgth_Screenshot-10_zpsueuvfl6r.jpg

My New Items Thanks To @Scotsim

th_Screenshot-14_zpsjryv5a4t.jpgth_Screenshot-8_zpsgpwooeam.jpgth_Screenshot-7_zpsoasdhdrg.jpgth_Screenshot-2_zpsrxulqqwj.jpgth_Screenshot-3_zpscpf5toka.jpg
    th_Screenshot-4_zpszlj3bfok.jpgth_Screenshot_zps9naw4tr9.jpgth_Screenshot-5_zpsovsqil2i.jpgth_Screenshot-6_zpscmizdq3r.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2016
    The Wedding Of William Corvinus And Sara Tanis :smile:@donnabailey and @CravenLestat

th_Screenshot-28_zpsmdieqzuq.jpgth_Screenshot-29_zpstw0w9yvg.jpgth_Screenshot-30_zpsixl12alb.jpgth_Screenshot-31_zpstmfepcd5.jpg
    th_Screenshot-32_zpstammneeh.jpgth_Screenshot-33_zpsmtpms6bs.jpgth_Screenshot-34_zpsk4jlywav.jpgth_Screenshot-35_zpsuvbj12u4.jpg
    th_Screenshot-36_zpshotsirqe.jpgth_Screenshot-37_zpswvd1ktkh.jpgth_Screenshot-38_zpswnc1mtqd.jpgth_Screenshot-39_zpsqtndhtoj.jpg
    th_Screenshot-40_zpswnskbnbu.jpgth_Screenshot-41_zpsd4x0azvl.jpgth_Screenshot-42_zpsa7hnmyyz.jpgth_Screenshot_zps798t7hjl.jpg

Thank You Too @donnabailey , @CravenLestat And @Scotsim

The Story Of My 2 Main Sim's - William Corvinus And Sara Tanis :smile:

th_Screenshot-2_zpszmvqqbht.jpgth_Screenshot-3_zpsfvhskffe.jpgth_Screenshot-4_zpsp3layyfu.jpgth_Screenshot-5_zps63mel2r1.jpgth_Screenshot-6_zpsbzspmouh.jpg
    th_Screenshot-7_zps4rmiz1ya.jpgth_Screenshot-8_zpskjjmglmt.jpgth_Screenshot-9_zpshpvibzzl.jpgth_Screenshot-10_zpsvj9llsqh.jpgth_Screenshot-11_zps8bfax3kb.jpg
    th_Screenshot-12_zpscxxfvnw2.jpgth_Screenshot-13_zpsbaezt1hz.jpgth_Screenshot-15_zpsxn8wktpy.jpgth_Screenshot-16_zpsr4by5faw.jpgth_Screenshot-17_zpsv3fmtomt.jpg
    th_Screenshot-18_zpsytor1ozl.jpgth_Screenshot-19_zpsptnnpgy8.jpgth_Screenshot-20_zps7handtic.jpgth_Screenshot-21_zpsmkxjzsop.jpgth_Screenshot-22_zpse5juzlaf.jpg
    th_Screenshot-23_zpsrvx2gwuq.jpgth_Screenshot-24_zpsxtchyc0t.jpgth_Screenshot-25_zpsrgfeguoi.jpgth_Screenshot-26_zps0gikx2c1.jpgth_Screenshot-27_zpsc0s41o1q.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Better View Of The 3 Tier Gown And Tux

th_Screenshot-6_zpsawyfd4ls.jpgth_Screenshot-7_zpswjcbcw1x.jpgth_Screenshot-8_zpsxnhnt85l.jpg

th_Screenshot_zpsfb4jbcr9.jpgth_Screenshot-5_zpsmdkkuzmd.jpgth_Screenshot-4_zpspl7chwsw.jpg

More Updates

th_Screenshot-3_zpsrl4x0yjh.jpgth_Screenshot_zpslwqe2zdd.jpgth_Screenshot-2_zpssz5vv3af.jpgth_Screenshot-5_zpss5inwwfs.jpgth_Screenshot-4_zpsuspl71dq.jpg

th_Screenshot-7_zpsxjd1ekad.jpgth_Screenshot-6_zpsmpektmwh.jpgth_Screenshot-8_zpsrppzchod.jpg

UPDATED :smile:

th_Screenshot-2_zpszd0la3za.jpgth_Screenshot-3_zpsk4rzt5po.jpgth_Screenshot-4_zpsk5uewtov.jpgth_Screenshot-5_zpsfybvmjhs.jpgth_Screenshot-6_zpspcgpuonb.jpg
    th_Screenshot-7_zpsko6gdet7.jpgth_Screenshot-8_zpsdkrtxrjj.jpgth_Screenshot-9_zpse0cihywg.jpgth_Screenshot-10_zpsr48nb44d.jpgth_Screenshot-11_zpsx7fzv2as.jpg
    th_Screenshot-12_zpshjkwppfm.jpgth_Screenshot-13_zpsk9d8bxvh.jpgth_Screenshot-14_zpswpiqgfcb.jpgth_Screenshot-15_zpspbco18wd.jpgth_Screenshot-16_zps6f6kdmsm.jpg
    th_Screenshot-17_zpsyt4fpeam.jpgth_Screenshot-18_zpsjn8hp3kq.jpgth_Screenshot-19_zpslxkrtq5d.jpgth_Screenshot-20_zps6hlubutx.jpgth_Screenshot-21_zps8kxgwacj.jpg
    th_Screenshot-22_zps203i99ym.jpgth_Screenshot-23_zpsynvh0rhf.jpgth_Screenshot-24_zpskc24dzgg.jpgth_Screenshot-25_zpsfaqnga5c.jpgth_Screenshot-26_zpslbijexqc.jpg
    th_Screenshot-27_zps8dbtlblp.jpgth_Screenshot-28_zpsiqlxlyw5.jpgth_Screenshot-29_zps58rxnqxz.jpgth_Screenshot-30_zpsrwzzcmnl.jpgth_Screenshot-31_zpsfxejzi8j.jpg
    th_Screenshot-32_zpsxwqjudql.jpgth_Screenshot-33_zpsrt3ckxdm.jpgth_Screenshot-34_zpsh2pya4fz.jpgth_Screenshot-35_zpst8wxsb1h.jpgth_Screenshot-36_zpsqfhc4ad4.jpg
    th_Screenshot-37_zpszuccdp4u.jpgth_Screenshot-38_zpseyvdoxhb.jpgth_Screenshot-39_zpsjeziziml.jpgth_Screenshot-40_zpsxqofpkvm.jpgth_Screenshot-41_zpsleikyki7.jpg
    th_Screenshot-42_zpsoadamztu.jpgth_Screenshot-43_zpsvbwmgf7u.jpgth_Screenshot-44_zpss2fcgm0z.jpgth_Screenshot-45_zpsrh3zygqo.jpgth_Screenshot-46_zpsibkpsurr.jpg
    th_Screenshot-47_zpssei4gnbf.jpgth_Screenshot-48_zps1kdze6gn.jpgth_Screenshot-49_zpsxwnw71fq.jpgth_Screenshot-50_zps0yia2rud.jpgth_Screenshot-51_zpsnoyum3zr.jpg
    th_Screenshot-52_zpsejimmau4.jpgth_Screenshot-53_zps6p8mgpvd.jpgth_Screenshot-54_zpszyfv7oxn.jpg

Wedding Floor Updated :smile:

th_Screenshot-55_zpsldpjfyqg.jpgth_Screenshot-56_zpslza4g0b4.jpgth_Screenshot-57_zps4bxuqtf7.jpgth_Screenshot-58_zpsyfj98yih.jpgth_Screenshot-59_zpsqyxqedlh.jpg
    th_Screenshot-60_zpsbbs2py7a.jpgth_Screenshot-61_zpsk7iahtwp.jpg

• Options
    3rd Floor - Added :smile:

th_Screenshot-62_zpse6hfsnhh.jpgth_Screenshot-63_zpsznuwwnyi.jpgth_Screenshot-64_zps1evgwqj1.jpgth_Screenshot-65_zps9ldregzl.jpgth_Screenshot-66_zpstv7nclk1.jpg
    th_Screenshot-68_zpskzltud0i.jpgth_Screenshot-69_zpsedvhw8qe.jpgth_Screenshot-70_zpsn35qk43o.jpg

• Options
    Lycan Isle Cemetery (Large) - Updated 09/08/2016 at 12 am
    roof_up_original.jpg
    Lot Name: Lycan Isle Cemetery (Large) - Updated: 08/23/2016
    Description: Depending on which version of the Lycian Isle Cemetery legend that you hear, one of these graves seems to be the focus of the paranormal activity in the cemetery. Does the grave marker belong to that of a child? A road worker who was killed before his time? Or a teenager who met a tragic end? The stories vary, but one part of them all stays the same... each of them tells of a ghostly man who watches over the gravesite, and the cemetery, in the darkest hours of the night. Over the years, scores

Screenshots :smile:

th_Screenshot_zps9zz0sbhw.jpg

th_Screenshot-2_zpsnfoj5bll.jpgth_Screenshot-3_zpsb7208jew.jpgth_Screenshot-4_zpsdfqyrf4b.jpgth_Screenshot-5_zpstnffhagr.jpgth_Screenshot-6_zps9slap1bp.jpg
    th_Screenshot-7_zpsvsgu1iaz.jpgth_Screenshot-8_zpslu7gxtnw.jpgth_Screenshot-9_zpsttjhukpn.jpgth_Screenshot-10_zpscj9okwxw.jpgth_Screenshot-11_zpshct2whn8.jpg
    th_Screenshot-12_zpsot83txwa.jpgth_Screenshot-13_zpsamtj6uwz.jpgth_Screenshot-14_zpsbabzjiea.jpgth_Screenshot-15_zpslo2vhslt.jpgth_Screenshot-16_zps9z5ieg5t.jpg
    th_Screenshot-17_zpsqvkxczjl.jpgth_Screenshot-18_zpsqcylvtif.jpgth_Screenshot-19_zpspx6uuoh1.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Lycan Isle Parking (Large) - Updated 09/08/2016 at 12 am
    roof_up_original.jpg
    Lot Name: Lycian Isle Parking Lot - Updated - 08/23/2016
    Description: Parking Space For Lycian Isle Chapel And Lycian Isle Cemetery

Screenshots

th_Screenshot_zpsamky7obs.jpg

th_Screenshot-3_zpsfnbjmjri.jpgth_Screenshot-4_zpsws6kyiwx.jpgth_Screenshot-5_zps6v3kypnp.jpgth_Screenshot-6_zps7i3bpvwa.jpgth_Screenshot-7_zpsoozpi2ag.jpg
    th_Screenshot-8_zpsp19kwygt.jpgth_Screenshot-9_zpsb2dcpeif.jpgth_Screenshot-10_zpstjsloj0p.jpgth_Screenshot-11_zpsf6ovmrji.jpg

th_Screenshot-2_zpsd8vdy4hf.jpgth_Screenshot-12_zpsk5rsihd8.jpgth_Screenshot-13_zpshcvzvnb4.jpgth_Screenshot-14_zps7moyy8sr.jpgth_Screenshot-15_zpsxpp8r0ba.jpg
    th_Screenshot-16_zpsg7fvj60y.jpgth_Screenshot-17_zpslcztvhmd.jpgth_Screenshot-18_zpsfudpvnux.jpgth_Screenshot-19_zpszq2ysmr3.jpgth_Screenshot-20_zps7hruf1rx.jpg
    th_Screenshot-21_zpsbjukn64a.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Corvinus Family And Corvinus House Updated (And New House Added) - Updated 09/08/2016 at 12 am
    roof_up_original.jpglht_original.jpg
    Lot Name: Corvinus Residence (8 SIms) (Underworld, House With 8 Sims) - Updated: 08/24/2016
    Household Name: Corvinus, William (8 Sims) (Underworld) - Updated: 08/24/2016
    Description: The Corvinus are one of the oldest and proudest werewolf families in Moonlight Falls. The only other family that’s been around as long is the Wolffs, and these two packs are bitter rivals. Debate rages over the identity of the town’s original founders, but the Corvinus will never surrender their claim. Will the Corvinus's finally find the respect they feel they deserve or will Wolffs buy his way into Moonlight Falls history?
    Type: Residential
    Residents: 8
    Funds: §1,680,077
    Lot Size: 40 x 40

roof_up_original.jpg
    Lot Name: Corvinus Beach Residence (Underworld) - Updated: 08/24/2016
    Description: The Corvinus are one of the oldest and proudest werewolf families in Moonlight Falls. The only other family that’s been around as long is the Wolffs, and these two packs are bitter rivals. Debate rages over the identity of the town’s original founders, but the Corvinus will never surrender their claim. Will the Corvinus's finally find the respect they feel they deserve or will Wolffs buy his way into Moonlight Falls history?
    Lot Size: 40 X 40
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Added 09/07/2016 at 11 pm
    roof_up_original.jpg
    Lot Name: Lycan Isle Graveyard (Small) - Added 09/07/2016
    Description: Depending on which version of the Lycian Isle Cemetery legend that you hear, one of these graves seems to be the focus of the paranormal activity in the cemetery. Does the grave marker belong to that of a child? A road worker who was killed before his time? Or a teenager who met a tragic end? The stories vary, but one part of them all stays the same... each of them tells of a ghostly man who watches over the gravesite, and the cemetery, in the darkest hours of the night. Over the years, scores

• Options
    edited December 2016

original.jpg
    Uploaded: 08/07/16
    World Name: Altamid
    Description: was an M-class planet located in the Necro Cloud nebula. It was once inhabited by an advanced, space-faring civilization, later called the Ancient Ones. Altamid was characterized by massive subterranean development with little-to-no life forms detectable from orbit.
    Commercial Lots: 0
    Residential Lots: 2
    Occupied Lots: 0
    Number of Residents: 0
    World Size: 1024 x 1024

original.jpg
    Uploaded: 08/09/16
    World Name: Terran (Earth)
    Description: is a demonym derived from "terra", the Latin term for Earth. As an adjective the word describes a person, place, or thing originating from Earth, the planet. Particularly the word is used to describe the people of the Earth, although it may also pertain to other species from Earth. As a noun it denotes a person from Earth.
    Commercial Lots: 18
    Residential Lots: 13
    World Size: 2048 x 2048

LycanIsle_zpsskmcht3g.png
    Uploaded: 11/20/16
    World Name: Lycan Isle
    Description: Sara has been summoned by William, to an ancient village on a remote island. Tara needs Luna’s expertise on a newly unearthed artifact that might prove the existence of the legendary cult of the Madra Alta or Wolf Man. But when she arrives the locals are acting very strangely, her friend has disappeared, and terrible clues reveal a situation beyond her worst nightmare. She must rely on her fearless wit and trusted allies to find her friend. She must dig deep into the instincts and courage of her own inner animal to defeat the Wolf King himself.
    Residential Lots: 3
    World Size: 2048 x 2048

• Options
    edited December 2016

LycanIsle_zpsqcrnwaj9.jpg
    Uploaded: 09/07/16
    Description: Sara has been summoned by William, to an ancient village on a remote island. Tara needs Luna’s expertise on a newly unearthed artifact that might prove the existence of the legendary cult of the Madra Alta or Wolf Man. But when she arrives the locals are acting very strangely, her friend has disappeared, and terrible clues reveal a situation beyond her worst nightmare. She must rely on her fearless wit and trusted allies to find her friend. She must dig deep into the instincts and courage of her own inner animal to defeat the Wolf King himself.
    Residential Lots: 0

• Options
    edited October 2016

roof_up_original.jpg
    Lot Name: Lycan Isle Wedding (Small) - Added 09/07/2016
    Description: Nestled in the forest facing a sparkling river stands the Lycian Isle Chapel, the perfect place for elopements and small intimate weddings. The minister is fully automatic so there's no scheduling and no waiting! Wedding music, poses, animations and a charming dance pavilion are provided. You can also have a "wedding rehearsal"

• Options
    edited October 2016

roof_up_original.jpg
    Lot Name: Lycan Isle Parking (Small) - Added 09/07/2016
    Description: Parking Space For Lycan Isle Chapel, Lycan Isle Honeymoon Suite And Lycan Isle Cemetery

• Options
    edited October 2016

roof_up_original.jpg
    Lot Name: Lycan Isle Graveyard (Small) - Added 09/07/2016

th_Screenshot-17_zpskekfnori.jpgth_Screenshot-18_zpss9sytfcs.jpgth_Screenshot-19_zpssforthrq.jpgth_Screenshot-20_zpsimedy2kt.jpgth_Screenshot-21_zpstyeji2a6.jpg
    th_Screenshot-22_zps2hfeotkj.jpgth_Screenshot-23_zpsevvg0noe.jpgth_Screenshot-24_zpsrslwc299.jpgth_Screenshot-25_zpsxh8aceep.jpgth_Screenshot-26_zpszlmxfwyq.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2016

roof_up_original.jpg
    Lot Name: Lycan Isle Wedding (Small) - Added 09/07/2016

th_Screenshot-6_zpsdokbmtbk.jpgth_Screenshot-7_zpsoqvtj0s6.jpgth_Screenshot-8_zpskuk9nwwd.jpgth_Screenshot-9_zpsdc1wsdiz.jpgth_Screenshot-10_zpsfgahhxvt.jpg

• Options

roof_up_original.jpg
    Lot Name: Lycan Isle Parking (Small) - Added 09/07/2016
    Description: Parking Space For Lycan Isle Chapel, Lycan Isle Honeymoon Suite And Lycan Isle Cemetery

th_Screenshot_zpsp8r1glkq.jpgth_Screenshot-2_zps7npqw8pz.jpgth_Screenshot-3_zps2tqlnzrs.jpgth_Screenshot-4_zpsuy7pygzy.jpgth_Screenshot-5_zps74fmasf6.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2016

roof_up_original.jpglht_original.jpg
    Lot Name: Corvinus Residence (8 SIms) (Underworld, House With 8 Sims) - Updated: 08/24/2016
    Household Name: Corvinus, William (8 Sims) (Underworld) - Updated: 08/24/2016
    Residents: 8

th_Screenshot-4_zps582ovhqv.jpgth_Screenshot-2_zpsgid9f0iq.jpgth_Screenshot-5_zpsy407cepk.jpgth_Screenshot-7_zpshpat3k5m.jpgth_Screenshot-8_zpsvpmanvie.jpg
    th_Screenshot-9_zpsy0clmj5k.jpgth_Screenshot-10_zpsonovv65a.jpgth_Screenshot-13_zpsbyik6bgm.jpgth_Screenshot-15_zpsaiuq87tv.jpgth_Screenshot-16_zpsezqty16b.jpg
    th_Screenshot-17_zpsr9fdic9u.jpgth_Screenshot-18_zpsepj83d3y.jpgth_Screenshot-19_zpsppheqdax.jpgth_Screenshot-18_zpsepj83d3y.jpgth_Screenshot-19_zpsppheqdax.jpg
    th_Screenshot-20_zpsde6j8hsa.jpgth_Screenshot-22_zpsgz63tlrc.jpgth_Screenshot-23_zpsks4cfdbh.jpgth_Screenshot-24_zpsxirxz9yr.jpgth_Screenshot-25_zpsdn7wccua.jpg
    th_Screenshot-26_zpswit8wpdu.jpgth_Screenshot-27_zpslaz16sjd.jpgth_Screenshot-28_zpsnhszgmne.jpgth_Screenshot-29_zpsgjqjs5ky.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2016

roof_up_original.jpg
    Lot Name: Corvinus Beach Residence (Underworld) - Updated: 08/24/2016
    Lot Size: 40 X 40

th_Screenshot-30_zpsws2g2vdu.jpgth_Screenshot-31_zpsymamw6lg.jpgth_Screenshot-32_zpsbbcrmuux.jpgth_Screenshot-33_zpshakymbqq.jpgth_Screenshot-34_zpsdpqhm5ld.jpg
    th_Screenshot-35_zpsjy8xnmit.jpgth_Screenshot-36_zpsn9ukahg3.jpgth_Screenshot-37_zpsgev1vd7c.jpgth_Screenshot-38_zpsuwuhfiyx.jpgth_Screenshot-39_zpspiczj51h.jpg

• Options

LycanIsle_zpsqcrnwaj9.jpg
    Uploaded: 09/07/16
    Residential Lots: 0

This Map/World Has Been Updated :smile: