Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Items to add to store!

I think there are many normal house hold items, that have never been in the sims which should be included for the whole experience of making your dream homes.

Items:
1. Washer & dryer (who cares if you dont use it, half the stuff in the house u cant use just "view")
2. Pantries or shelves with food so we can make pantries
3. Closet stuff.. like shoe racks, shelves with clothes, clothing racks, etc so we can make walk in closets, even have like jewelry cabinets.
4. Definately need hottubs! what happened to those?! :evil: they were in the other games
5. curved stair cases or twisting stair cases, straigt ones are starting to get boring, there have been straigt since the first sims game!! plus spiral stair cases would take up alot of room!
6. Motorcycles and definately more and better cars.
7. this is minor but table picture frames, what house does not have pictures all over the place!
8. ceiling fans with lights
9. definately more patio items, like i know there is a fir pit, but normal houses have the nice stone bbq pits. and also their should be more bar options, like making an outdoor bar, kind of like how the kitchen is but have a section to make personalized bars.
10. definately more swimming pool accesories/options what happened to the diving board?! :!:, not all pools are rectangle, and also it would be neat if you can have like a water fall going into the pool, that'd be nice, like my pool 8)

Any other ideas please post! :D

Comments

• Options
    userkitty1969userkitty1969 Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited November 2009
    You have a lot of great ideas! I definitely think we need the spiral staircase and it would be great to have the washer and dryer, but have it function as a dresser. I am wishing for more house plants and clutter items for all rooms in the house. I think I just miss all the goodies I had for Sims 2. It's hard starting over and going back to just a starter game again. But this time around, I've promised myself to keep my custom content under control so I'm sticking to store items and EPs only.
  • Options
    SharkloverPlayerSharkloverPlayer Posts: 2,849 New Member
    edited November 2009
    A Christmas set.It's November I want to see some stuff for Christmas so our simmies can decorate for the holidays.
  • Options
    elfsekmelfsekm Posts: 14 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I like washer and dryer :) and also vacuum cleaner (briefly laundry items) and some instruments other than guitar such as piano and violin.
  • Options
    gobot1236gobot1236 Posts: 569 New Member
    edited November 2009
    A Christmas set.It's November I want to see some stuff for Christmas so our simmies can decorate for the holidays.

The Christmas stuff will most likely be in the store Thursday. They update the store the first Thursday of the month, and they have been doing the holiday stuff a month in advanced (Halloween in September, Thanksgiving/Harvest in October). The other trend has been those stuff have been free, so Christmas may be too. :)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    gobot1236 wrote:

The Christmas stuff will most likely be in the store Thursday. They update the store the first Thursday of the month, and they have been doing the holiday stuff a month in advanced (Halloween in September, Thanksgiving/Harvest in October). The other trend has been those stuff have been free, so Christmas may be too. :)

Cool I didn't know that thanks for the info.I'll be checking Thursday then.I'm already thinking ahead to Valentines Day set.Prehaps they'll throw in arches,champayne,wedding cakes,new clothes,new paintings and patterns.I'm hoping we'll get something for every holiday.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    gobot1236 wrote:

Cool I didn't know that thanks for the info.I'll be checking Thursday then.I'm already thinking ahead to Valentines Day set.Prehaps they'll throw in arches,champayne,wedding cakes,new clothes,new paintings and patterns.I'm hoping we'll get something for every holiday.

I would love if they brought back wedding cakes, I love having the new couple cut them. Champagne I'm not so sure about, I rarely used it because it was annoying, everyone and their brother would want to toast the new couple, so no dancing or eating ever got done. But, WA is adding nectar, so you you serve that at weddings to have people drink.

For holidays, I can see they might add a small set for New Years next month, January will probably have Valentines Day stuff. They might do something for St. Patrick's Day in Febuary, Easter in March. Other than that I don't see them doing any other Holidays. I do wonder if each year they will add a new Holiday set, so like this time next year will we get another Christmas set? Only time will tell.
  • Options
    Akila906Akila906 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited November 2009
    You have a lot of great ideas! I definitely think we need the spiral staircase and it would be great to have the washer and dryer, but have it function as a dresser. I am wishing for more house plants and clutter items for all rooms in the house. I think I just miss all the goodies I had for Sims 2. It's hard starting over and going back to just a starter game again. But this time around, I've promised myself to keep my custom content under control so I'm sticking to store items and EPs only.

You can get most of that stuff (including a washer and dryer and entire laundry room including soap, iron, ironing board, etc.) like house plants, clutter for every room, paintings, furniture, stairs, and tons of other stuff from TSR (thesimsresource.com) and the majority of it is free. I downloaded an entire laundry room from there 2 days ago and it's awesome!
    michael-jackson-17.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    They need to add these.The lip sofa's from sims 2 universities.My sims use to have fun doing some lovin on them.

southendofpamandjeffsloveroom-1.jpg

And these The bath turban and heart bed
    bathturbin2.jpg
  • Options
    TempestrinTempestrin Posts: 10
    edited November 2009
    I love your ideas! :) I really hope they add more stuff along those lines. I love the clutter. There really needs to be more paintings, plants and random objects like desk clutter. Things to really make places look like they are being lived in.

Mopeds would be great as well. :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Were getting scooters with the World Adventures ep.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited November 2009
    Ideas of Schweighsr which I like:

1. More Victorian-style stuff
    2. The rest of the Castle set
    3. More Steampunk-style
    4. More period styles that aren't Victorian - like Louis XIV or Regency furniture, for example
    5. Some furniture that ties in with World Adventures - say a Japanese Minimalist style or African Cultural artifacts

My own ideas:

6. Plants, trees and outdoor decorations
    7. Windows, Doors, fences and architectural elements
    8. More modern trendy furnitures, fences, decoration items etc.
    9. Glassroofs for making greenhouses, sunrooms
    10. More farm decoration/ rustic decoration items - furniture, exterior & interior decoration items!
    11. Antique cars
    12. Christmas decorations for inside & outside
    13. Baby prams & Bunk beds
    14. Cushions & Blankets for the living room sofas
    15. More roofs, more exterior wall paints, spiral staircases
    16. More patterns
    17. Ladies purses/ handbags
    18. Washing machines, Dryer, laundry basket, iron, vacuum cleaner
  • Options
    FrostFrost Posts: 109 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I would like to see a 4th of july set with maybe working fireworks.

and I hope the christmas set has where i can set up a manger sceen.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Most likely we would never get 4th of July things because that is only an American Holiday.

And there are fireworks in WA.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    They have red and blue star patterns in cas and also red white and blue we can use for the 4th plus were getting fireworks with WA.
  • Options
    AngelDovePlayerAngelDovePlayer Posts: 308 Member
    edited November 2009
    I would like to see more:
    Hairstyles for toddlers and children
    Clothing for toddlers and children
    Swimwear for the whole family

I would like:
    assories for the whole family
    Necklaces
    Earings and ect.
    the things spoken about above