Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim missing after load?

Hello! I was playing sims 3 a couple of years back and I had created a family, a man, woman, and their twins who were born in-game. The couple had been together since before the twins were born, and got married shortly after she was pregnant. I had decided to divorce the man from his wife and marry him to another woman. Now, I distinctly remember saying my plan out loud and make them start to fight at a holiday party they were hosting. Shortly after, I saved the game and turned it off. Now this is where it gets weird. I turn on the game a couple of days later, and my male sim is gone. Vanished. Completely out of the game. He's not on the relationships for his twins or wife at all. Like he was completely erased. The twins's family tree showed no father at all. Only a mother. I KNOW I didn't delete him, I wanted him for the rest of the story, not his wife. I immediately deleted that save because I was so freaked out by it, it was like some "Ben Drowned" kind of creepy. Has this happened to anyone else? Or do I have a psycho sim that killed her husband??

Comments

• Options
    katiej14katiej14 Posts: 8 New Member
    This has happened to me in the past. I had wonderful families where one of the parents had gone missing. One thing that I found helped the problem was the NRaas mod Story Progression. It gives you the ability to recover missing sims as well as make them unable to "move out." Now my families stay together under one roof :smile: