Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone made a Dragon Valley redux?

Title says it all. Has anyone ever made or know of an updated dragon valley to include all EP?

Comments

• Options
    Gaxili1Gaxili1 Posts: 212 Member
    Not sure about the all EP's included, but there is this redux from 2 years ago http://amandieu.tumblr.com/post/96126075120/dragon-valley-redux-by-amandieu-download and more pictures here http://amandieu.tumblr.com/tagged/dragon valley redux
  • Options
    RosedustRosedust Posts: 41 Member
    I'm trying to find a version without CC. Haven't had a lot of luck with CC that comes grouped with worlds like that.
  • Options
    baturhulyabaturhulya Posts: 198 Member
    @Rosedust There is a beautiful Dragon Valley with some Store Content at Let them eat Burntwaffels.
  • Options
    ScottDemonScottDemon Posts: 504 Member
    baturhulya wrote: »
    @Rosedust There is a beautiful Dragon Valley with some Store Content at Let them eat Burntwaffels.

It uses decrapified store content and using that with non-crapified store content will cause problems so unless they have decrapified Dragon Valley and the other store content that is used it won't work properly and can even cause permanent damage to their game
    I'm just a little bit crazy LOL
    Okay actually I'm totally and completely nuts LOL :p
  • Options
    @ScottDemon from what damage are you talking about? Only thing that can happen that the decrappified content would't be recognized by the game and would not show up,which you can replace.
  • Options
    @ScottDemon from what damage are you talking about? Only thing that can happen that the decrappified content would't be recognized by the game and would not show up,which you can replace.

If they have the non-crapified store content already installed your not supposed to mix it with the decrapified version of it
    While it's rare game corruption can happen as a result and they'd have to reinstall their game.
  • Options
    RosedustRosedust Posts: 41 Member
    I have never heard of decrappifying anything for the sims. I have a lot of store content and I doubt any is "decrappified"
  • Options
    @ScottDemon we are not allowed to discuss over that in these forums,so i can only say that you are misinformed. :)

• Options
    edited September 2016
    @ScottDemon we are not allowed to discuss over that in these forums,so i can only say that you are misinformed. :)

Actually it comes from personal experience so no not misinformed :)
    And nearly 4 yrs making mods for the Sims 3 gives me a better understanding of the game core and what can happen when certain things are mixed together.
    *Edit*
    After taking a look at bruntwaffles version it turns out it's a save file and anytime you load up a save and it has items needed for the world to function properly and they are missing that will cause game corruption and also broken routing since the bridge that is needed is missing when I loaded it up.
    Post edited by ScottDemon on