Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My SimLit Collection Thread

UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
Hi readers! I have two stories and don't have a thread for either of them...so I decided to make one thread for them.

My Legacy: The Amari Legacy - AKA The Overwatch Legacy. All names will be taken from the Blizzard game Overwatch. There will be regular updates for this one.

Short stories: Sager Short Stories - S³ - Just an episodic short story series to write out plots that get stuck in my head. There will be sporatic updates after next month.

Black Widow Challenge: Confessions of a Black Widow
Coming Soon. - A story driven SimLit story based around the Black Widow Challenge...with a twist!
~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
Post edited by UmbralFlower on

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    New episode for S³ - Dana: Voidcritter N00b
  • Options
    5 chapters of my legacy have been posted today.

0.06 - Relief
    0.07 - Familiarity
    0.08 - Here We Go
    0.09 - Just Say Yes
    0.10 - Confetti and Bonfires

I think these are the last of the bulk updates for my legacy. I just wanted to get a good strong start going.
  • Options
    No story updates until after September 1st (that's when my last dentist appointment is for a while). I've had severe tooth pain the last few days so I went to the dentist today, and the tooth won't be pulled til the 24th, then I go back in the 1st of Sept for more dental work.
    I had nothing written to queue because I just can't concentrate with all the pain. But don't worry, I have all the screenshots, just gotta write it up!
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    No story updates until after September 1st (that's when my last dentist appointment is for a while). I've had severe tooth pain the last few days so I went to the dentist today, and the tooth won't be pulled til the 24th, then I go back in the 1st of Sept for more dental work.
    I had nothing written to queue because I just can't concentrate with all the pain. But don't worry, I have all the screenshots, just gotta write it up!

Aw, so sorry you have to deal with that. It's no fun and can make the whole body feel lousy.

I've tried salt-water washes, calendula rinses, and packing the sore tooth with goldenseal/echinacea in the past. Those work a little bit. All the best as you move through this!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

Aw, so sorry you have to deal with that. It's no fun and can make the whole body feel lousy.

I've tried salt-water washes, calendula rinses, and packing the sore tooth with goldenseal/echinacea in the past. Those work a little bit. All the best as you move through this!

I've been using clove oil, it works...but it only numbs it for a little bit and makes everything I eat taste bitter lol. I've also been using neem powder toothpaste and it makes my gums feel better and the cavities don't hurt as much.

So at least I'm getting antibiotics for the inflammation and high powered pain killer to take til next week. I saw the xrays and the tooth they're pulling is soooo decayed, which I can only think of as hereditary since my dad has horrible teeth.
  • Options

I've been using clove oil, it works...but it only numbs it for a little bit and makes everything I eat taste bitter lol. I've also been using neem powder toothpaste and it makes my gums feel better and the cavities don't hurt as much.

So at least I'm getting antibiotics for the inflammation and high powered pain killer to take til next week. I saw the xrays and the tooth they're pulling is soooo decayed, which I can only think of as hereditary since my dad has horrible teeth.

I bet you'll feel way better once it's out! And all the measures you're taking now sound really good!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    I've edited the screenshots for the Amari's and for S³ so chapters should be going up Thursday. I'm trying to finish my black widow challenge gameplay between now and then.
    I'm super excited now that I have poses...I'll be using them for S³ and any other story driven SimLit I write.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    New Legacy chapter: It's short, but really sweet. 0.11 - Life and Cake
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    New legacy chapter and Sunshine Blogger Award post!

Chapter: 0.12 - Fareeha

Blog Award: Sunshine Blogger Award.
  • Options
    New legacy update: 0.13 - One More

Sorry I haven't been updating my short stories. I have the shots to last a while, I just haven't felt like writing for it the last couple of weeks.
  • Options

Sorry I haven't been updating my short stories. I have the shots to last a while, I just haven't felt like writing for it the last couple of weeks.

The legacy update was great! It's so neat to follow this family and the heir is so beautiful! (At least I'm guessing she's the heir!)

• Options

The legacy update was great! It's so neat to follow this family and the heir is so beautiful! (At least I'm guessing she's the heir!)

Yep. Fareeha is the heir. I'm gonna change up the rules of succession every so often. Ana's rule is first born.
  • Options
    Updates might end up very sparse for the next month. My mister bought me a game to play with him and it usually takes a month for me to get bored of games that aren't the sims.