Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Businesses

ErinErin Posts: 641 Member
edited August 2016 in The Sims 2
Hey guys! :)
I got the Sims 2 BG & OFB together as a bday present about 10 years ago and sad to say the only businesses I've managed have all been retail. I'd like to cool ideas on different types of businesses you've played in your game and if you have any tips or tricks with them?
I've got a Sim with the 5 Top Business LTW and I thought I'd go for it. She's got a rank 5 flower shop (retail, I know lol)
I want to do a restaurant and then I need 3 more. Any ideas?
I appreciate the help!
670?cb=20130818204250
"Because now it's the fans out there that are entertaining us, the developers, with their creations!" - Will Wright

Comments

• Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Well lets see, non retail...you could do a arcade, beauty parlor, spa, bowling alley, gym, or dance club. That's what I can think of off the top of my head. :)
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I'm only just getting back to the game after a looong brek, but I used to love doing a hairdressing salon. If any sims had ever been mean to my sim I would get her to give them a really ridiculous hairstyle lol.

And what was the ticket machine thing? My youngest used to put a hot tub in his house and charge people to come in and they would sit for hours in the tub, he would be doing whatever he liked while raking in the simoleans :D
  • Options
    simsamplesimsample Posts: 987 Member
    Cinema or nightclub- use the ticket machine and put some fun things and a food supply (and a bathroom!) and sims will stay all day. :)
    I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
    RUSH
    My Worlds
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I like Band Night clubs/Karaoke clubs/Campgrounds/bakeries/furniture (IKEA theme)/Motel ;) /Junk Car shop to fix and sell/Cheesy Car dealer/
    Coffee and Book bar/Cupcakes and Lemonade park (kids back/adults sell)/...
  • Options
    Thank you guys! These all sound amazing!
    670?cb=20130818204250
    "Because now it's the fans out there that are entertaining us, the developers, with their creations!" - Will Wright
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    Thank you!
    670?cb=20130818204250