Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Delivery foods

Has anyone suggested this before? My sims ALWAYS start a fire, and it's getting tiresome having a sim gain cooking skills over and over again (since I'm playing a legacy). Maybe we could order things like vegetarian Indian food, Vietnamese Pho, Japanese ramen, Chinese food or German bratwurst and spaetzle over the phone? And maybe shorten delivery time? (The pizza guy takes over two hours to show up for me)
I'm definitely missing butlers from s3 too. Hopefully we get them in a future pack.
r8dKk.jpg

Comments

• Options
    gamingstylistgamingstylist Posts: 115 Member
    I would love sushi (maybe have an ability to make it too) and I know it's not delivery but I want a pizza oven and a deep fryer to make pizza or panzerottis .Then we could also have fruit baskets or candy boxes delivered.
  • Options
    Queen_RoognaQueen_Roogna Posts: 69 Member
    I would love sushi (maybe have an ability to make it too) and I know it's not delivery but I want a pizza oven and a deep fryer to make pizza or panzerottis .Then we could also have fruit baskets or candy boxes delivered.
    The fruit and candy is a great idea, you could send it to your boyfriend or girlfriend :D And you'd think out of the 80-some odd recipes we have there would be a salmon or tuna sashimi in there somewhere lol

r8dKk.jpg
  • Options
    ElliecakeElliecake Posts: 59 Member
    I would loveeee if there was Thai food delivery in the game! Or at least a sushi restaurant, like the hibachi style ones!
    Check out my channel, EllieSims , for your daily dose of CAS videos! ❤
  • Options
    CrocusCrocus Posts: 53 Member
    I'd love this too! Besides chinese food which needs to make a return there could also be mexican food, thai food... all sorts of things.

(idk if any of you are interested but ohmysims on tumblr made some custom japanese food on tumblr and it's all really cute. You'll have to scroll down on the page a bit but there's udon, sushi and soba and your sims can eat it or serve it at their restaurants. :smile: )

• Options
    OMGiLoveIceCreamOMGiLoveIceCream Posts: 603 Member
    Nice idea @Elliecake ! I totally feel you. I never have sims deaths but once my sim started a fire (the fire spawned in her... >:( ) and she caught on fire. I tried to make her go outside but she wouldn't budge. It stunk, she died.
  • Options
    OMGiLoveIceCreamOMGiLoveIceCream Posts: 603 Member
    @Queen_Roogna oh yeah! Candy!
  • Options
    ElliecakeElliecake Posts: 59 Member
    @Crocus thanks for the link! That's exactly what I needed for a restaurant I was thinking about creating!
    Check out my channel, EllieSims , for your daily dose of CAS videos! ❤
  • Options
    PapayaSkyPapayaSky Posts: 177 Member
    edited July 2016
    @Queen_Roogna Looove this idea ^^ I'd like to see them pick up their phones to order and then pull out a take-out menus!
    Post edited by PapayaSky on
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited July 2016
    A good selection of orders would be nice.

Kung Pao Chicken is my favorite food to order! :heart:

Moodlets could be:

"Just What I Ordered!" a Happy moodlet.
    or
    "What Did I Order?!" a negative moodlet.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Then we could also have fruit baskets or candy boxes delivered.
    Add flowers as an option, and that would work well as a romancing thing.

I wonder if they can make it in a patch, in time for Love Day?

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    dg51829dg51829 Posts: 300 Member
    I would love having different styles of food. Like an asian style, spanish, ect. It would be cool if you could order food from the new restaurants added to game.
  • Options
    simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    I love the idea... also be fun if a food truck would pop up randomly. :)
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    simmey1 wrote: »
    I love the idea... also be fun if a food truck would pop up randomly. :)

Yes!
    The bridgeport food truck in TS3 was one of the best food things they added to the game!
    But the icecream truck gives me the creeps... it just hangs around outside your house, trying to lure children. :p
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    buydebugbuydebug Posts: 197 Member
    I personally would love to order Chinese takeout and watch my sims attempt chopsticks. But I also have been waiting YEARS for my sims to be able to order chicken wings with their delivery pizza. I would do anything for chicken wings.