Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New CAS channel! Suggestions and advice appreciated!

Hello! I just started my own CAS channel that I hope will eventually evolve into LP videos.

You can see what I've got so far here: EllieSims

Any advice, suggestions, or anything you have to say would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time! <3

Check out my channel, EllieSims , for your daily dose of CAS videos! ❤

Comments

• Options
    UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited July 2016
    Hi I checked out your channel and it's pretty good! :)
    I'd suggest however uploading the sim to the gallery because I'd imagine a lot of people (like me) would love to have those beautiful sims in our games! Maybe leaving a link in the description?
    Anyways good luck!

Also Personal PS:
    Tysm for the CC links! They are a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • Options
    ElliecakeElliecake Posts: 59 Member
    @UniSims Thank you so much for the feedback and for watching! I can't believe I didn't think about uploading them to the gallery! I'll definitely do that and mention it in the descriptions.

Also, I'm glad you like the CC links! I always get so sad when people don't list what they use haha.
  • Options
    UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    Elliecake wrote: »
    @UniSims Thank you so much for the feedback and for watching! I can't believe I didn't think about uploading them to the gallery! I'll definitely do that and mention it in the descriptions.

Also, I'm glad you like the CC links! I always get so sad when people don't list what they use haha.

Yes It's quite terrible actually (The CC Links situation that is) and you just look at them and puzzle through days of which version of eyeshadow and what hair and that jazz! Your sims are really pretty!
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • Options
    ElliecakeElliecake Posts: 59 Member
    Thanks! I try my best to make them look nice :)