Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Banging my head against the wall.......

Eef97Eef97 Posts: 325 Member
I've been waiting for a Superstar remake since Sims 1. I saw Movie Star and almost fainted, cheered and was ecstatic. I read closer and it's only for freeplay! Since it is going there I don't expect to ever see it in 4 or ever again. #allhopelost

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Haha aww. Don't lose hope! I want a Superstar remake too! *high five*
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    I think some version of that will come. There's still a lot of time for this game, I think.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    The way this Sims 4 is going with entertainment packs it might come sooner than you think!
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Never say never nothing is impossible, just look at the word impossible it says I'm possible!
  • Options
    azsimmer1azsimmer1 Posts: 492 Member
    Yes would love improvement and added Entertainment careers.. Especially more ways to entertain Sims or be entertained.. :)
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    It can't come too soon for me.. but Superstar and other Stardom EP's do usually come later in the series. I saw that freeplay announcement and it made me a little disappointed also. I'm not going to play freeplay..
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    SuicidalSpidersSuicidalSpiders Posts: 1,733 Member
    If they do make one, I hope it's like GTW where you can follow your sim there. I really want the modelling career to make a comeback!
  • Options
    ElliecakeElliecake Posts: 59 Member
    Aw don't lose hope! Maybe we'll get something amazing in a few months? :smiley:
    Check out my channel, EllieSims , for your daily dose of CAS videos! ❤