Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When will EP3 be announced?

It's been forever since Get Together was released and I've been wondering for so long when we will actually get an announcement for EP3, or will we not get an EP at all instead this year?

Comments

• Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    edited July 2016
    We only know what we are getting this quarter, which was the Backyard Stuff pack. We will not know if we are getting an EP this calendar year until next quarter, which will run October through December.
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    We only know what we are getting this quarter, which was the Backyard Stuff pack. We will not know if we are getting an EP this calendar year until next quarter, which will run October through December.

Unless they want to announce it early again like they did with GT. But I don't think that's very likely, so we probably won't find out until October, which is kind of a bummer because it doesn't leave much time to get hyped.
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member

Unless they want to announce it early again like they did with GT. But I don't think that's very likely, so we probably won't find out until October, which is kind of a bummer because it doesn't leave much time to get hyped.

That's true, I'm just basing my assumption on the teasers, which I believe they said would cover all content per quarter. Though, as you said, I suppose that doesn't mean they couldn't announce it sooner.
  • Options
    ZespriZespri Posts: 129 Member
    No one knows, we only can assume.
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Could be anytime, who knows? But I always think "nothing is impossible" The word itself says I'm possible. So I just wait for it.