Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Emily Is Away - A Horror Story

24oa6gk.png

emily was sixteen when her sister suddenly disappeared. no one knows where she is, or if she's alive and well. her parents were shattered, but emily seemed strangely unphased. worried about her mental health, she was taken to a doctor and went through weeks of intense observation and mental testing. she wasn't even seventeen when she was officially diagnosed with split personality disorder and a minor case of psychosis. heartbroken that they had lost not only their youngest daughter, but now that their eldest was being recommended to live in a facility, the parents desperately moved away from their small home to a new city, a new town. a chance to begin again. desperate to understand this new, darker side of herself (which she named leah), emily joined an online forum and chat room with other people experiencing the same trepidation of living life with two sides of yourself always. no one seemed to truly relate to her particular issues, however, and it has left her feeling confused and even more lonely. despite this, she works hard to keep leah in check. sometimes, though, emily is away and leah comes out to play...

WARNING: this story is rated R!
usage of drugs and alcohol, gore, strong language, sexual situations and more are written in these chapters! all readers must be over the age of eighteen. if you understand the rating of this story, and still desire to proceed, please continue reading on. choosing to read along w/ the story is acceptance of the R rating, and agreement that you are eighteen years of age.

this is my newest story that can be found on my Simlit Blog. unlike my other stories, this one will not be legacy based and will have mature / adult themes (which is also forewarned on the blog page as well). Emily Is Away takes a look at a "personality disorder" that leaves someone feeling very much like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. the only difference is that the "dark side" of Emily will do things a little bit, well, darker than what Emily herself will do. it is an interesting idea i had while playing the sims 2 that i have decided to bring to the sims 4 as a story. it will be updated randomly (sometimes i will do many posts, other times it may only be one or two). please be patient, and please understand that there will be some details that will disturb some readers. :)

this story is also going to be a part of a reading circle that I am running. if you have a story with mature / dark themes and would like to join the reading circle, please click the link! :)
Post edited by TheoriesOfHappiness on