Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Architect Homes Tab

MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
As I was entering the game earlier today, it said house submissions are available to view in the architect homes tab. I'd like to see the entered homes, but I don't know where to find this tab. Where can I find the architect homes tab within the game?

Comments

• Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Tap on a place where you haven't built a house yet. Then you can choose this tab ;)
  • Options
    Awesome thanks! And these are the homes that was submitted by sims free play players?
  • Options
    The cheapest one under the architect tab is 1.5 million. Who has that many sims dollars (I don't know what they're called)?
  • Options
    The cheapest one under the architect tab is 1.5 million. Who has that many sims dollars (I don't know what they're called)?
    I do :)

In my iPad game I actually have more than 10 million unused simoleans and this amount is just growing because all my sims are living in houses already and I can't get more sims because I already have 34 sims which is the maximum unless we are at least VIP10. I could build more houses anyway though. But they would just be empty houses and I actually don't want to move my sims to new houses and let their old houses become empty instead. Some of the architect houses have new kinds of objects though - but not something that would be useful in my game.

But my sims go work and earn money (mainly while I sleep). So it doesn't take them more than one or two weeks to earn a million more ;)
  • Options
    Dang, that's alot!! I want to complete the outdoor quest, but I need to build the campsite first. I'm not sure I want to build it just yet since it will take most of my simoleons. It took me awhile to get that many and it's hard to get more. :/
  • Options
    SimGuruEmmaSimGuruEmma Posts: 118 SimGuru
    And these are the homes that was submitted by sims free play players?

Yep!
    Community Engagement Manager - The Sims FreePlay + The Sims Mobile - Firemonkeys and Maxis
  • Options
    Dang, that's alot!! I want to complete the outdoor quest, but I need to build the campsite first. I'm not sure I want to build it just yet since it will take most of my simoleons. It took me awhile to get that many and it's hard to get more. :/
    It becomes much easier when you have a bigger population. Money is earned by sending your sims to work and by gardening. But I need LPs more than money. So I only do gardening when I can't find something better for my sims to do.

The campsite gives you two new hobbies (exploring and story telling) and it also give you an alternative place for fishing where you don't "catch" any huge monster fishes :)
  • Options
    Should I spend the simoleons and build the campsite? What else does it provide besides two extra hobbies and another place to fish?
  • Options
    @MusicMeg222 There are a few more things. But it is explained better than I can do on https://thegirlwhogames.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/the-sims-freeplay-guide-to-the-campgrounds/