Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✧ INEFFABLE ✧ Chapters 1-20 Published Now!

L6ASt4L.jpg

'Ineffable'
https://simplexes.wordpress.com/sim-stories/
[Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Suspense, Romance]

Slade was newly released from prison, ready to rebuild his life after being trapped behind bars for 3 years. What he didn't know, however, was that his life was going to become a hell of a lot more interesting—and perhaps even more dangerous than before.

One late night, Slade followed an unidentified light in the sky which brought him across an estranged young woman. Cyder instantly captivated his interest partly because of her beauty, and also because of the peculiar circumstances surrounding her. He would soon come to realize the odd series of events that continued happening to him were not just coincidentally related to Cyder—they were solely because of Cyder.

Follow Slade and Cyder in their adventures through this sim story to discover the truth to their stories. Would Slade confess to how he ended up in prison all those years ago? Would Cyder ever discover where she came from? Would Slade find out who she really is?

ullzTgr.jpg

The answers to these mysteries will be revealed as each chapter unfolds. Please like, comment, and express your thoughts on 'Ineffable'. Thanks!
L6ASt4L.jpg

Please check out my TS4 story: 'Ineffable'
Post edited by StephKillahB on

Comments

• Options
    StephKillahBStephKillahB Posts: 84 Member
    Hi, I'm not sure if we're allowed to advertise/promote our sim stories like this in our own post. I'm really new to this and don't understand how all of it works. Please let me know in the comments below if this is unacceptable and I will try to delete it immediately. Thanks!
    L6ASt4L.jpg

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Yes, you can absolutely promote your stories in your thread! :) That's what it's for!

And... I love your story.

Oh! @Julyvee94 has A quick guide to SimLit that you might enjoy because it talks about some of the community aspects of the forums.

Back to your story, I just read all ten chapters! It's so engaging, and I really love Slade and Cyder!

We've got all sorts of community things here for writers, from the Writers' Lounge to Reading Circles to Short Story Contests to Book Clubs and more! If you've got any questions, feel free to ask! The Writers' Lounge is a great place to ask any question.

I'm so happy I discovered your story--thanks for sharing it with us! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    @CathyTea

Thank you for all of your praise on both here and WordPress! It means a lot to me.

I also appreciate the link to SimLit Guide (I just read through it now). There was a lot of helpful information in that post.

This afternoon I have checked out the Writers' Lounge and Reading Circles. I've joined a group where we share our stories together for feedback. It's been great so far—but I feel extra encouraged having you say all of this to me!

So thank you very much!
    L6ASt4L.jpg

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    This is a wonderful story! I hope you keep it up! Bookmarked!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick Thank you so, so much! I'm glad you like it. :)
    L6ASt4L.jpg

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Chapters 11-20 are all uploaded and published! :smiley:

Edit: wording
    L6ASt4L.jpg

• Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I read through it earlier (but for some reason had a hard time finding this thread again after???) and I'm really enjoying it so far :)
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    I read through it earlier (but for some reason had a hard time finding this thread again after???) and I'm really enjoying it so far :)

Thanks! I'm not sure why that is...

Do you have it bookmarked?
    L6ASt4L.jpg

• Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member

Thanks! I'm not sure why that is...

Do you have it bookmarked?

Yep! I bookmarked it last night after I found it again lol
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)