Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simmer Down 4 What - A 10 Generations, 10 Kids Each Generation Challenge! *UPDATED 7/17/15*

a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
HEY FRIENDS!!

It's been a looooong time.

As some of you may know, I started this challenge last year in TS3. However, even though the computer I have is perfectly capable, it refuses to play TS3 very well. So for the time being my TS3 stories are on hiatus while I try to find a computer that will play the game well enough. But I've decided to bring this one to life in TS4 - and that will be found here!

For a refresher, this story is a 10 Generations, 10 Kids Each Generation challenge. It's a basic legacy challenge, but the twist is every generation must have 10 children. The name theme for this challenge is classic Nickelodeon cartoons - because those cartoons are AWESOME :) This story, as it's TS3 counterpart did, features Holly Wood created by the incomparable @Lynnwood who is my favorite Sims story writer and a huge inspiration to the particular writing style I've come to embrace.

P.S. As some of you may know, I started a 100 Baby Challenge in TS4 as well, and that one will be starting back up soon. Unfortunately I'm an adult with a full time career in the hospitality industry. This has been an over the top year for us, so I had to take a break and put my priorities elsewhere for awhile. Sorry!! Chances are, it'll happen again at some point. So if there happen to be large stretches without updates, don't fear! I promise I'm not abandoning these stories :) Sometimes life just has to come first. Thanks for your patience!!

Without further ado, please follow this link to start your journey with the Stickly family. I hope you enjoy!

Generation_1_Stick_Stickly.jpg

1.1: A New Beginning
1.2: Building a Home
1.3: Birthdays and Babies
1.4: Seeing Red
1.5: Growth
1.6: Monsters Under the Bed

As always, thank you for reading - happy simming!!
ezgif_com_resize.gif

Post edited by a_niles06 on

Comments