Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TRYING TO BRING PRE-MADE GHOST BACK TO LIFE, PLEASE HELP

MugeounMugeoun Posts: 2 New Member
CAUTION: Long explanation and a lot of frustrated cursing.

Okay so I have been really really wanted a romance with
the premade ghost in the Moonlight Bay graveyard named Derek Monroe. I dunno why. One of my characters adored him and I wanted her to be happy. I had heard you could ressurect him with ambrosia along with other methods. Well let me tell you, this guy has been giving me hell.

Firstly I tried taking his remains home and waiting for the Oh! my ghost opportunity. I got his relationship up to boyfriend at the highest and never got a call. I'm not sure how long I had to wait but I quickly moved onto a different method. (Mind you I had to try this multiple times because his grave would often disappear from my house and the graveyard, or simple just say "remains")

Then I tried using Divine intervention on him once taking him home and maxing out his relationship. Of course that didn't work cause I guess it's not possible. Which is BS, I might add.

I even tried marrying/moving in with his supposed wife and children, and brought the grave to their home, as well as tried using divine intervention, AND waiting for the scientists to call. His grave kept disappearing or something, I don't know. But still never got the call. Again, maybe I didn't wait long enough.

Now for the Ambrosia. First off, it took me SOO LONG to even get the skills and materials to make this (even using spoot the llama) idek why I'm trying so hard, I guess I don't like defeat. Anyways --

At first, I brought the Ambrosia to the graveyard so he could eat it. The jerk decided he wouldn't show up for a while so I had to keep going back day after day. Finally he showed and I put it on the ground for him to eat. NOTHING F**KING HAPPENED. Went back and did it again the next day. NOTHING F**KING HAPPENED.

Tried to invite him over so many times (though usually it works) he kept disappearing on the way there.

Now. CURRENTLY, I saved when we met up again and romanced him a little. I saved again cause I knew the game was overdue for another 🐸🐸🐸🐸. I reloaded after the final invite over fail, and I look around and MAJORITY OF THE GRAVES DISAPPEARED FOR WHATEVER F**KING REASON -- However Derek was still standing in front of me so I invited him one more time. He made it. I assume because the only place he lived (his grave) HAS NOW F**KING DISSAPEARED. So he has no where else to go.

Anyways I've been setting out plates and plates of Ambrosia and he keeps eating it but NOTHING IS HAPPENING. So currently I am staring at this jerk who refuses to come back to life, wondering if he is even ABLE to come back to life.

So here are my final questions:

IS he even able to be ressurected?

Is my saved bugged? Do I have to start over for the FOURTH TIME???!!

Should I retry a method that has worked for any of you?

Is there any method that has been full proof for any pre-made ghost that I can try?

Sorry for the rambling. This is just driving me nuts. Please help me out and give me some closure, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    HikariBHikariB Posts: 2 New Member
    I don't know about pre made ghost or anything but I have used ambrosia to resurrect a ghost before but I think it has to be a ghost that you can control through oh my ghost or one born as a ghost . I find that they give you the oh my ghost call shortly after a sim has died... so you could kill a sim to see if you can trigger oh my ghost?
    It might be worth a shot you never know
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Do you use mods or cheats? I have no trouble adding any ghost with either Nraas's MC or with the "add to current family" click cheat. Latest favorite was adding Agnes Crumplebottom's dead husband back in her home. They're very happy now.
  • Options
    JykarieJykarie Posts: 11 New Member
    Witches are amazing at resurrecting ghosts. They just cast the reanimation ritual on the headstone/urn and then hit the resulting zombie with the sunlight charm. Ta da. Ghost to zombie to living.