Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we please have more hair colours?

ToblieToblie Posts: 3,099 Member
Or an option to make out own hair colour, please.
Thanks
Oh and more beds....

Comments

• Options
    WillowG145WillowG145 Posts: 351 Member
    The colour wheel (plus the sweet treat of coloring the various part of the hair) is one of the thing that I miss more from the sims 3. Probably just a minor thing for many, but I loved the chance to create a very particular hair color that became a characteristic for my legacy. Made me easy and fun imagining my sims as humans with fairy/supernatural ancestors, but without powers or supernatural qulities. :'(
  • Options
    SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member
    We shouldn't have to ask for more colours - a good variety of colours should already have been included the day they decided to omit any kind of custom colouring option.
  • Options
    Sucom wrote: »
    We shouldn't have to ask for more colours - a good variety of colours should already have been included the day they decided to omit any kind of custom colouring option.

Yes I agree
  • Options
    JessieLoveable18JessieLoveable18 Posts: 46 Member
    They should have an option to go to a salon where they can get really specific hair colors that you may not be able to get in CAS, or an option to DIY your hair dye and do it at home, maybe have it be a skill thing so novice sims hair turns out wrong a lot of the time whereas experienced sims with a high "Beauty" skill can achieve the perfect color at home. Also maybe have a 'Natural' hair setting and a 'current' hair setting, so that a (for example) natural brunette Sim can pass on that trait to their child without having to have brown hair themselves.
  • Options
    That's an interesting concept, myself I'm not keen on being limited to colour choice. I'd just like more options without any strings attached, without resorting to CC. The platinum blonde hair is far to green for me, I wish they had more softer options. I just need a colour wheel for the love of sims.
  • Options
    EllieSimsterEllieSimster Posts: 31 Member
    Yes! In the sims 3, you could change the root color and the tip color and the highlight color! But we can't do that anymore!
    Check out my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clmpzse5zaM
  • Options
    emilymsimsemilymsims Posts: 398 Member
    We need the color wheel for hair and eyes
  • Options
    z0mg_z0mbiez0mg_z0mbie Posts: 84 Member
    more hair color will be free content that comes around backyard stuff. we get strawberry blonde
  • Options
    BeanfootBeanfoot Posts: 602 Member
    edited July 2016
    I know a colour wheel or full swatch won't be happening any time soon, but extra colours would be marvelous. The CC Crayolas Naturals palette is gorgeous, as well as any number of palettes like the sandwich palette for unnatural hair colours have already been implemented in CC. 2 years into the game, I should hope we get a colour expansion soon!
  • Options
    Yes I doubt a colour wheel will happen, definitely need more hair colour swatches. I just hope the new stuff pack or update gives more hair colour choice for everyone not just kids.
  • Options
    Linabelina360Linabelina360 Posts: 362 Member
    edited July 2016
    more hair color will be free content that comes around backyard stuff. we get strawberry blonde

When was this announced ?

Also, I'd like to see more colors than just strawberry blonde
    tumblr_n9ycvbU66h1tv6zypo1_500.gif
    The heart can't beat with out a rhythm
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    There was no strawberry blonde in the teaser, only a kid who had blonde hair with the tips dyed pink. There was also brown hair with a sort of blonde ombre, but they're probably like the other multicolored hairs in the game.

Really need more natural and especially unnatural colors. Like I want all of Niksims colors lol
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    S1MSLYS1S__QARDS1MSLYS1S__QARD Posts: 206 Member
    I think we should have a tint option for all hairs, so we can pick the colour of the the tints we on our hairs. I think it should also be in a free update. Instead of having random hair specified to having tints on hair they option of ombré should be able to apply to all hair, so we have more variety.
  • Options
    GodleyjeansGodleyjeans Posts: 336 Member
    With the rumours it would make sense for an expansion of hair colours to come with Sims 4 University, or whatever the developers decide to title it. Sims self dying their hair with disastrous results or going to a salon for a professional dying which could introduce a little sparkle to the style itself.

I for one am desperate for a wider variety of hair colours, especially when it comes to building my sims because mine always tend to have little quirks and crazy hair is and always has been a must for them. They don't need to create a colour wheel to expand on hair, simply throw in more options for us to choose from.
  • Options
    Vee_SamVee_Sam Posts: 54 Member
    I agree. Dirty blonde would be amazing. And not just More colours for hair but also skin and eye colour. Also more options for sleepwear would be amazing.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I just want my sims to be able to inherit blue, pink or green hair. I love having fun colors on my sims. Would gladly toss away a few of the current usual colors to replace them with soft blue and green. A woman can dream.
  • Options
    angelw744angelw744 Posts: 19 Member
    I like the available hair colours, I just wish we could change the colour of the multi tone hair colours and the accessories, like candy behrs hair from city living, I don't use that as much because I don't want my blonds to be limited to just having pink ends, the same with the cats and dogs hair with the bow headbands added, I'd like to be able to change the colour of the bow so my redhead isn't limited to just green , I'd like options in that respect.