Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My suggestion for a new online dating app in TS4

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
edited July 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I really want this back from TS3 but I want it improved from the buggy TS3 version.

My suggestions

When I'm playing Sim A and have her put up a profile then change households to Sim B I want her profile to show up right then not 2 days later.

I don't want my sims having different traits on their profile I create.

I want the game to take advantage of the single npc townie pool and see some homeless sims profiles listed.

I don't want married sims on the profile unless their flirty.

I don't want friendship only invitations just sims who are interested in hooking up with your sim based on traits.

I don't want my sims profile automatically showing on the profile unless I put them on.

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Love this! I think a dating app that worked like this would be a lot of fun to have, as well as being a useful tool and mirroring a major aspect of the world today. I'd like to see Sims be able to turn my Sim down, but rudely or with humor that isn't judgmental. One of the great things about the game is that Sims don't judge each other for appearance, gender, etc. I think it would also be important for non-frustrating gameplay that it's my Sim that sets up an actual first date so it's not one of those whisked-away-instantly things - let me set the tone of it, whether it's coffee at a café or a hot night at the secret outdoor tub.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    And also I'd like to have the app on sims phones as well so when their not around a pc they can use it.
  • Options
    EllieSimsterEllieSimster Posts: 31 Member
    Yes! This would be so fun! I remember in the sims 3 that they had blogs, which I really like as well.
    Check out my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clmpzse5zaM