Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pets?

How about a new Game Pack where your sims can have a pet dog, cat, or even a horse? I think it would really be fun. it worked out pretty wel in the last Sims (Sims 3).

Comments

• Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    :# please no cats they are useless animals. Instead I'd like to see a monkey butler. Please :s:'(
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    hope1275hope1275 Posts: 264 Member
    Cat people like myself would disagree, but I can't say it wouldn't be kind of fun to have a monkey that you could train to become a butler! :)

z8Bu8FZ.gif

• Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    edited October 2015
    hope1275 wrote: »
    Cat people like myself would disagree, but I can't say it wouldn't be kind of fun to have a monkey that you could train to become a butler! :)

True. I only wrote this because I am almost 100% sure they would never exclude cats so don't worry ^^. But I really love your idea. This would be so epic.
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    I miss pets a lot, I would love to see cats, dogs, and horses again plus bring in rabbits at least as small pets
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    So long as they keep horses I'll be sold!
  • Options
    oblivion627oblivion627 Posts: 89 Member
    edited October 2015
    :# please no cats they are useless animals. Instead I'd like to see a monkey butler. Please :s:'(

OH MY GOD! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERS MAJOR DOMO!

*bows out of respect to simmer with fantastic taste*

There is SO much they could easily incorporate from Bustin' Out, Urbz and other games. The nine-screen TV, decor items, sparkling, shimmery pool water, surf simulator and much more come to mind.
  • Options
    KittykatblueKittykatblue Posts: 6 New Member
    HalloMolli wrote: »
    hope1275 wrote: »

True. I only wrote this because I am almost 100% sure they would never exclude cats so don't worry ^^. But I really love your idea. This would be so epic.

Yes thanks, I think a monkey would be fun =^.^=
  • Options
    JessieLoveable18JessieLoveable18 Posts: 46 Member
    Birds that you can actually train to whistle tunes from the game, rabbits that you can keep indoors or outside (you have to build a strong relationship with them so they don't escape and run away) horses that you can go riding on, a few more small pet options like guinea pigs and hamsters, and maybe some more exotic pets like snakes, lizards, tortoises etc.

As for dog breeds I'd prefer 4 (or 5) sizes rather than just big and small... (Toy,) Small, Medium, Large and Giant as well as having different interactions for different temperaments, e.g. for a docile and friendly dog, rub belly. For a more aggressive or protective dog, earn trust. Etc.

I don't know just typing out any ideas that come to mind! I know most of these would be tricky to accomplish, especially the sizes
  • Options
    BiosaBiosa Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm really looking forward to a pets expansion pack, but I'd like more than we'd had before!
    I want the ordinary dogs, cats and horses, preferably similar to in the sims 3 but without going for rides which you follow obviously.
    I'd like rabbits and chickens and such even though they would mostly be decorations(feed and play with), as with the small animals in the sims 2.
    But an idea I've gotten is cows. Not as in the sims 3 where they were decorations with a few interactions, but cows that are made in CAS. They obviously wouldn't be too complex, but my idea is choosing between a few negative traits (as the cow escaping sometimes, the cow producing little milk, the cow breaking stuff/being mean etc) and having to pick one of them and that's the only trait.
  • Options
    BrunoBBrunoB Posts: 13 New Member
    I think it would be very nice if the Pets expansion on The Sims 4 comes with farming options, like you could have crops, make homemade food with them, and like Biosa said, cows that'd give you milk would be fantastic.
  • Options
    EllieSimsterEllieSimster Posts: 31 Member
    OMG YES!!! I've been waiting for the pets forever. I really loved the pets in the sims 3, and I feel like my house will never be the same without them. I've searched EVERYWHERE for a mod too, but I can't seem to find any good ones. I'm so sad, I really want a sim with a house full of cats :neutral:
    Check out my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clmpzse5zaM