Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ALL IN THE FAMILY CHALLENGE #allinthefamily

iamduniamdun Posts: 514 Member
#iamdun #allinthefamilychallenge #simegasims

simblr: simega
y5y8M4M.jpg
*Note: My first challenge. If this challenge already exists please link me to it.

A couple of the wealthier families from around your town are really working to the keep all of that old money to themselves, but you want in. Willing to do whatever it takes to get a piece of the pie, you devise a plan.

While working whatever career you choose, you must also run a small side business. This can be any business you want as you are trying to optimize your income, and will pass it down to your family.

[I recommend combining this with the Kingpin Challenge if you are feeling lucky.]

THE CHALLENGE

Family, Wealth, Comfort and Happiness.

Infiltrate the Goth and/or Landgrabb family, while the old money is still readily available- by becoming a part of the bloodline. That’s right!

CHILD SUPPORT SCHEME

In addition to that, you want to have a large wealthy family of your own.

This challenge is an opportunity to experiment with genetics and game play styles you may not normally choose.

RULES:

FOUNDER
-Must start off with one YA founder. No other adults can live in the house, except your own offspring and current girlfriend/boyfriend.

-Choose any traits you think will make life easier for your sim... Or make it harder! You choose.

JOBS

-Founder or their gf/bf, must work the side business (Retail Lot) at least twice a week.

-Offspring (including teens) are allowed to have jobs.

SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER
-Girlfriends/boyfriends of the Founder are allowed to live in the household.

-Girlfriend/boyfriend cannot have a job/career and can only work the family business.

-If girlfriend/boyfriend was married, and you convinced them to leave their spouse, you win the lottery and get $15,000. GF or BF must move in at this time. (money cheat allowed here only). This is limited to one time.

-Spouse must move in immediately after marriage.

-Once married, spouse can work any job you choose but they are not required to.

MARRIAGE

-Only after the founder raises 10 offspring.

--Founder can marry anyone you choose.

-Offspring can marry at any point, unless chosen for heir.

-Heir must remain in household.

CHILDREN
-The founder has to raise 10 of their own offspring, from babies to young adults.

-Offspring must have a different secondary parent with the exception of twins. However twins count as a single birth/child unless they come from Goth or Langrabb. This means each child shall have a different parent unless, Landgrab or Goth descendants. LIMIT 2 PER.

-Offspring must be born of NPC sims available in any of the towns.

-Offspring cannot age until they are B students.

-Children after marriage do not count. No child support should not be generated for children with your spouse. ***Marital Status: Must be single or divorced.

-At least 1 child should be a descendent of the Landgrabs or the Goths, and raised to young adult by your founder.

-You can use MC Command Mod for child support (see below) and for story progression.

-Aging can be adjusted however you would like, just be sure you are aging the children and the NPC sims. (I recommend playing on long so that you can enjoy the gameplay without feeling rushed.)

Founder must remain a young adult until they are married. (You can use a potion or ‘do not age’ for founder using mc command mod.)

-CHILD SUPPORT -*optional income, however is the point of the game

Each child will generate a specific amount of child support from their other parent, if you choose to file.

Note: You will need MC Command Mod for this optional income see link above.

CHILD SUPPORT FORMULA:

**NOTE: You will need MC Command Mod for this optional income. See mod notes for setup instructions.

Child #1 is in household, increase child support by 1. Child #2- increase by 2. Child #3 -increase by 3 and so on. When child ages to YA, decrease by same number. So child #1- ages to YA, decrease by 1 and so on.
-Adoption not allowed, until after marriage.

-If you have a child from both wealthy families, add +5 per child for your Child support percentage. ****LIMIT 2 Offspring per wealthy family.

Example, Josh Langrabb is my founder’s baby number 8. Because he is a Landgrabb, increase Child Support by 5. Because he is child #8, increase by 8.

-Child MUST live with founder, or founder pays child support per child living in a separate household than they are. *****Also following the formula above.

-Move baby in as soon as they are born. Must remain a baby for 3 nights.

CHALLENGE IS COMPLETE WHEN:

You have raised 10 of your founders offspring to YA.- Family

Chosen 1 heir to pass down the side business to, thus becoming a family business. -Wealth

Upgraded/moved to a better house at least once. Or somehow taken over one of the Goth or Landgrabb lots -Comfort

Married one sim of your choosing, after aging to Adult. -Happiness

Please tag me if you play and post! I would love to see!

*feel free to ask me questions, or let me know what issues you run into

Post edited by iamdun on

Comments