Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't log into sims 3 account

I wanted to upload a sim to the exchange and I needed to login to my account. For some reason, it isn't working and won't let me in. But I know it's correct because it let's me login on the website. I've been having this problem since yesterday. Is there anything to fix this?

Comments

• Options
    napoleonwrassenapoleonwrasse Posts: 310 Member
    If you are referring to logging in via the launcher, try clearing Internet Explorer's cache and cookies. It does not matter if Internet Explorer is not your default browser, the launcher uses resources from it.
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
  • Options
    MysteriousSimszMysteriousSimsz Posts: 50 Member
    @napoleonwrasse For some reason it randomly started working yesterday. I don't know what happened...
  • Options
    That's good then. The launcher is really finicky. Especially lately with the work they have been doing on the sims 3 website.
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
  • Options
    LisaWolf12LisaWolf12 Posts: 2 New Member
    @napoleonwrasse Thanks, I was having an issue with the launcher showing up as a broken website. Clearing out the IE cache fixed it for me.
  • Options
    You're welcome. I'm glad it worked. :)